Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mad about the skirt and its abit short but the rest of HI&RH outfit is very elegant.

Hm, I think Astrid's outfit seems a bit mismatched, as if she just put whatever she could find in the wardrobe on (which I'm sure is not the case, but that's just what it looks like to me).

Not sure about the skirt especially with the rest of the outfit. I love the pale blue coat.

Last edited:
:previous:

I guess we'll never find out ;)

Princess Astrid looking elegant in South Korea today, June 16:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Indeed ; But !
When she was young she was fat and played tennis at Brussels most famous Club. She said she was ashamed about her legs.
Nowadays , she lost weight but should wear longer clothes.

Princess Astrid looking good in a red dress at a reception marking the retirement of Marc Bogaerts, Director General of the Belgian Foreign Trade Agency in Brussels today, June 22:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part **

Compared to everyone else the Archduchess looks a bit overdressed ,however its a lovely colour on Astrid.

I might be the odd one out, but I quite like Astrid's dress. My only qualm would be that like An Ard Ri, I think she looks a little overdressed for the occasion as the dress code seemed to be 'casual summer evening'.

Princess Astrid at the National Day concert in Brussels today, July 20 - a great colour combination (she has the crutches because of an injury of the femur neck):

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Astrid looks great! I didn't realise she injured herself, I hope she gets better soon.

Why no hat ? Even the Queen's Lady in Waiting , Honory General Vandeput's wife wore it;

The color at the parade is lovely, not fan of style. Missing a hat, :ermm:

Not a fan of evening look.

Interesting that she did not wear her Uniform yesterday as she did for earlier National Days.

I'm thinking it might be down to her injuries making it too difficult/uncomfortable to manage a military uniform.

Princess Astrid looking good in one of her typical styles at the inauguration of the new Research, Technology & Engineering Centre of INOVYN in Jemeppe-sur-Sambre today, September 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Astrid at an academic session of Pinocchio on the occasion of its 20th anniversary yesterday, September 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom