Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess Royal looks marvelous in this outfit.

I wonder if Meghan is teaching her aunt-in-law to dress marvelously?

Anne does pretty well most of the time without help from Meghan.

LaRae

Ms Markle HAS no expertise that the Princess Royal has not possessed for DECADES...

If it's true this is a recycled outfit ..her taste is spot on. She's famous for recycling.

IMO she is the best dressed BRF lady from today's services. So elegant.

LaRae

That was a little uncalled for. If Anne hardly had time for Diana and Sarah I doubt she cares about the fiance of a nephew.

To me the outfit is passable

If I am not mistaken, this coat was pulled from the back of her closet. The hat is different, but I have seen pictures of her in this coat before. I am thinking, Ascot or Trooping the Colour maybe. It could go back as far as the late 1980s. Haven't been able to find the picture though.

Edit to add: found one, June 17, 1980 Royal Ascot. She is walking with Lord Porchester. I can't seem to copy the link to getty. Sometimes my computer skills aren't great.

I love the way Anne thinks nothing of wearing clothes she has had for decades! Good for her.

Considering that Anne has had this outfit since before Meghan was born, I don't see what help she could offer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, I was wondering if Meghan was noting the way Anne styles her clothes. This latest is yet another 1980's reappearance and yet again it is right on point. She looks so elegant in navy and cream. Now that is classic dressing.

Anne looked very elegant today. I love the hat. Much better then the hat in 1980. One of her best looks :flowers:

The ladies all looked great, but the three best IMO: Meghan, Anne and Sophie

Princess Anne on the final day of the Cheltenham Festival today, March 16 - nice to see her wearing such a stronger colour this time:

** Full view **

Ok that hurts my eyes! Yikes!

LaRae

Oh, Anne looks great! I adore that vivid shade of purple. She looks like a giant crocus.

Princess Anne doesn't care if it is fashion-forward, on point or dated. The Princess Royal is not dictated to by the whims and machinations of fashion magazines and the clothing industry. Just like most of us, she wears what feels good and she thinks makes her look good. Both time and age are irrelevant. She is elegant, she is classic and classic is timeless.

Princess Anne doesn't care if it is fashion-forward, on point or dated. The Princess Royal is not dictated to by the whims and machinations of fashion magazines and the clothing industry. Just like most of us, she wears what feels good and she thinks makes her look good. Both time and age are irrelevant. She is elegant, she is classic and classic is timeless.

Well said!

I think Anne looks very smart.

She looks like she can't wait to get home and hide the Easter Eggs. I envy her that handbag! :flowers:

Beautiful coat in a beautiful shade of blue. Perfect for Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom