Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I admire/envy Anne’s decision to make no fuss about her clothes- what a timesaver- but other times I feel like she lets down the side by being so deliberately dowdy.

I actually think this has sooooooo much potential.

This could be a complete wowser if she would just embrace it and update it. Alter the length and the sleeves and update the shoes, shades, and bag and it could be a total redux worthy of a Princess Royal. Lady Helen Taylor, IMO, could give Anne a few tips about how to up the recycle/renew fashion game.

Of course, this would require Anne be a bit less practical, which is a bit of a stretch. :flowers:

This could be a complete wowser if she would just embrace it and update it. Alter the length and the sleeves and update the shoes, shades, and bag and it could be a total redux worthy of a Princess Royal. Lady Helen Taylor, IMO, could give Anne a few tips about how to up the recycle/renew fashion game.

Of course, this would require Anne be a bit less practical, which is a bit of a stretch. :flowers:

I shan’t hold my breath waiting for this to happen!

I shan’t hold my breath waiting for this to happen!

Maybe we could convince her to let some of this go to a vintage shop so that some new person could tackle the do-over. ?

Um¬ I thought this was a new outfit.:ermm:

It does look a bit fresher and brighter than some items from her wardrobe...

I think we can all admit that it is hard to tell where Anne's wardrobe is concerned. And love her for it. :flowers:

If so, I happily stand corrected! :flowers:
Princess Anne is a very interesting person and that personality seems to come out in her choice of ensembles. I like this one an yes I think it needs to be shortened a tad and her choice of accessories needs attention. However, I am not sure if this is very new or very old.

I think perhaps we should seek to identify anything that is recycled before we slam her as not caring. There is nothing cheap or tasteless about what The Princess Royal is wearing. In fact, even if it a recycled ensemble it fits her to perfection. which is more than you can say about some royals women both in the UK and Europe.

We are noting a trend in Europe where clothes are being recycled generally and even between family members. We have no problem finding the original wearer and saying who wore it best and we have no problem saying that we liked the way it was worn last time or the time before.

How about we find out if it is recycled before we call her out on it. It may be a bit like playing "Where's Waldo" but it's worth a try.

Princess Anne looking good in another recycled outfit at a Hft reception at the House of Lords in London yesterday, June 5:

** Upper part **

Now this is a chic outfit for her, she really looks great here. I love the jacket, the trim on the sleeves and down the front really make it look soft and pretty. Nice navy color with a soft floral design goes nice with the cream jacket. Today is a 10 for Princess Anne.

Very nice outfit at the House of Lords. Much better than the garden party outfit.

When it comes to Anne, I think we can pretty much deduct that looking at the words "clothes horse", the one part of that idiom that appeals mostly to Anne is the "horse" part and not the "clothes".

I would imagine that she likes certain styles and leaves it up to those she trusts to assemble a working wardrobe for her to come up with something suitable. I seriously believe that she, like me, isn't overly interested in the fashion world and would rather spend her time in the equestrian world.

Princess Anne elegant at a garden party at Buckingham Palace yesterday, Juen 7:

** Full view **

Now that is an elegant outfit on her for sure, she looks absolutely divine ion that coat and hat, love the gloves and the brooch and just everything she is wearing. Beautiful lady indeed!

Princess Anne visited Tarte and Berry Bakery at the Springfield Commercial Centre in Pudsey today, June 15:

** Pic **

Princess Anne elegant in blue at the St George's House Annual Lecture in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on June 14:

** Full view **

The Princess Royal looks very elegant in that blue outfit.

She can look so regal and elegant! A total hit, this time.

Is it a new hat for Anne? It's very nice, I think. Plus I like her brooch.

Well spotted lovely light coloured outfit and hat on the new grandmother today at Royal Ascot.

She looks nice. i really like the coat & hat. Happy day for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom