Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looked much improved today at the Garden Party at BP. It really is hit or miss with her.

Attachments

• anne.JPG
    anne.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 351
From what I can see, that's a beautiful suit and hat. Like some other royal ladies, when she misses, she misses, and when she does it right, she pulls out the stops.

I really don't see how, if the PR got new clothes, she could remain unique when all the fashion houses are turning out the same thing. I hope she continues to wear her 80s clothing. Fashionistas will soon be wearing 80s-like stuff, as that is what the next fashion wave is said to be.

I agree, the 80's is back, which makes Anne ahead of her time! I went shopping for clothes the other day - a shop call FatFace - they're selling horizontal striped jumpers and coloured jeans which I wore 25 years ago!

From what I can see, that's a beautiful suit and hat. Like some other royal ladies, when she misses, she misses, and when she does it right, she pulls out the stops.
A slightly better picture of the outfit:
- Princess Anne and Prince Andrew

She does look wonderful; I love that lavender shade and the hat is gorgeous. :)

Last edited:
Is that the same woman we normally see? This chic, elegant vision of loveliness in lavender? Wonderful! Thanks for that, Artemisia.

:previous: much better picture... I couldnt find one (just a little piece of a wide shot). but there was a hint of a stylish turn. I think she looks just lovely. a bit of a jaunty flair with the hat and a decent hemline showing off her legs.

Oh I agree, her outfit today does look wonderful! Very nice style!

I really admire Anne's lack of vanity. She wears what she wants and doesn't give a stuff what anyone else thinks. I'd love to have that kind of confidence. Her wardrobe hasn't prevented her from serving her Queen and her nation with distinction.

Undoubtedly, her wardrobe definitely doesn't reflect her high level of service to Queen and country, and she does march to the beat of her own drum in her choices, but it's so nice to see her in outfits that showcase her natural assets and enhance the style, flair and elegance of a lady who so deserves it.

Today, May 23, Princess Anne attended an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace again:

** Pic **

:previous:
She looks great :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both outfits that the Princess Royal chose for the garden parties are absolutely delightful. I love the lavender suit and hat, and the black and beige ensemble from yesterday.

I never thought I would ever hear myself say this but Princess Anne was the best dressed among the royal ladies imo.

Is there a thread for princess Anne jewels? She's got her share of sparkly stuff:)

Princess Anne looking great at the thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral today, June 5:

** Full view ** Side view **

As a general reminder:
Pure jewellery discussions should not be led at the fashion threads but at our extra threads at the Royal Jewels subforum!

That blue ensemble Anne chose for the Service of Thanksgiving is absolutely stunning.

Princess Anne at Royal Ascot. What a wonderful color and style on her; I think she looks absolutely great. When she does it right, she can make you do a double take. A beautiful hat as well.

Last edited:
I love the mint suit! She looks really good!

Princess Anne at Royal Ascot. What a wonderful color and style on her; I think she looks absolutely great. When she does it right, she can make you do a double take. A beautiful hat as well.

Lovely, you are right - a double take. Love the pale mint color and the cut. Love the collar.

A good fashion day for Anne. :flowers:

Last edited:
Unbelievable! I had to look twice to realize that it was Anne. She looks just wonderful! Very feminine, the right length, very chic, very new... Now if she can only repeat this look.. I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom