Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know I thought Anne looked the best, aside from the queen? Her outfit was bright, warm, and fit well and her sensible shoes and sensible outfit sent the message that she was out to meet and greet, for a while. And apparently she did stay out with public for quite a while. She must be proud of her son

I find I actually quite like both looks :flowers:

It is a rare occasion, at least for me, to see her all dressed up in an evening gown. I think the color and simple lines are great on her. I like she went with a dark color and such simpler print than some of her floral looks.

I really like her Ascot look especially the hat. The flower is maybe a bit big, but well suited for the event and I love its a real hat. The coat is elegant.

Oh my she looks smashing! Just love this on her!

LaRae

Love the cream coat and magnificent hat - very smart, flattering and appropriate.

Nice hat! Very pretty coat and dress ensemble ruined by the everyday black shoulder bag slung over it. I am partial to gloves but don't think the deep blue go nicely,ma mint green would be heavenly

Cute that she wears her gloves to greet the humans and then takes them off to pet the cow

I'm not a fan of the colour combination that Anne is wearing, though they suit her well and the outfit is smart.

Cute that she wears her gloves to greet the humans and then takes them off to pet the cow

It seems odd, but it may have something to do with the fact that animals like to smell the scent of other animals (and humans of-course) and so taking her gloves off allowed the cow to do this. Of-course it may well also be to ensure the gloves aren't slobbered all over or otherwise chewed!

Anne has worn this combination of colours before - she seems to favour contrast.

:previous: Yes, you are likely right about the scent. I asked my friend who raised calves for 4H and her parents still raise cattle (and a menagerie of other animals). She said its not completely like horses, but yes often at shows you would have a cow smell your hand and touch their face. Cows have a very strong sense of sense of smell and can distinguish people through it.

I like the outfit style. And I like the colors. But I am not a fan of the combination of the two colors.

Lovely colors at the Hospice Care event but I wish she would stop carrying that huge shoulder strap bag! It's so off-putting...

Anne looks nice and elegant. I particularly love the colour of her blue coat.

I love the outfit from fishmongers. The colors look lovely on her. It is a repeat from Ascot in 2014, including her seahorse brooch which I love:flowers:

scroll down and there is a pic of Anne with Harry, hat and extra row of pearls the only major change

Royal Ascot Jewels (Day 1) | The Court Jeweller

I love the color of the Poppy outfit. Not a fan of the collar of the coat.

I don't get the whole gloves thing. But that aside she looks great. I love the print of the dress and the blazer looks nice. I love her brooch.:flowers:

Dark gloves seem to me not to "go" with the summery frock and, indeed, the season.

I know it seems to be traditional among the older royal ladies, but if it isn't cold out, I don't think gloves appropriate. If worried about germs, have a bottle of disinfectant close by to sanitize your hands privately

Anne is that you??!! Outstanding!! Pretty in pink.

The Princess Royal looked very elegant in that shade of pink today!

She looks beautiful. Fantastic color and fit for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom