Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, January 28, Princess Anne opened Tewkesbury Community Hospital in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, and she visited the Warwickshire Association of Youth Clubs on the occasion of its 60th anniversary in Leamington Spa and opened the Central England Rehabilitation Unit at Leamington Spa Hospital in Heathcote, Warwick.

** tewkesburyadmag.co.uk: Royal visitor marks official opening of Tewkesbury Hospital **

** leamingtonobserver.co.uk: Princess Anne opens Leamington Spa Hospital new unit **

** leamingtoncourier.co.uk: Princess Anne pays a royal visit to open Leamington rehab unit **

Fashion designer Zandra Rhodes was one of the recipients during an Investiture Ceremony conducted by Princess Anne at Buckingham Palace on February 13:

** Pic **

Princess Anne was in West Yorkshire today, February 24. She visited Michael Rath Brass Musical Instruments Ltd in Honley, Huddersfield, The Wydean Weaving Company in Howarth, Keighley and James Hare Limited in Leeds.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** examiner.co.uk: WATCH: Anne Princess Royal sounds the horn of Honley trombone maker Michael Rath **

** keighleynews.co.uk: FULL STORY: Princess Anne pays special visit to Haworth firm Wyedean Weaving **

** itv.com Princess Anne visits Leeds fabric house to mark 150th anniversary **

Very nice ensemble and hat. Would have preferred lighter accessories

I see what you mean about the lighter accessories, but she looks fantastic. I love the color and the hat.

Love her out fit this Easter the cut of the jacket really suits her

Finally---- a smart, chic, young looking outfit that looks new! Way to go, Anne. Lovely.

I have to agree with the others however, re her choice of dark accessories. Light colored are in order with this pastel Spring coat and dress.

She looks great in this outfit - she has an enviable figure. I agree about the lighter accessories, but hey this is progress.

The Princess Royal looked very stylish for the Easter Service and the colour was very lovely on her!

Princess Anne looked lovely. I liked light colours of her ensemble. Echoing the other comments, I have to say that Princess Anne has an amazing figure.

Last edited:
This is a great look an Anne. Classic. Tidy. Hat with a little exuberance! Purse carried rather than shouldered. My favorite Anne look in a long time. :flowers:

Finally---- a smart, chic, young looking outfit that looks new! Way to go, Anne. Lovely.

I have to agree with the others however, re her choice of dark accessories. Light colored are in order with this pastel Spring coat and dress.
The Princess Royal looked very stylish for the Easter Service and the colour was very lovely on her!
I was stunned by how effortlessly elegant Princess Anne looked. She always looks perfect for the job at hand, if sometimes a little boring. But there was absolutely nothing boring about this ensemble. Her hat was beautifully stylish and sat perfectly on her updo and was, needless to say, a perfect match in colour and style with her dress and matching coat. Very chic!

Her navy(?) gloves, handbag and shoes were the perfect accompaniments, and the neck fastening of her coat with its little stand-up collar couldn't quite obscure her pearl necklace, matching her pearl earrings.

I used the term "effortlessly elegant" because that's how she looks. Her deportment is absolutely faultless and lends an air of elegance to whatever she chooses to wear on such occasions. I thought about how most thought she should have worn light coloured shoes and then I thought, this is 'The Princess Royal', when was the last time I saw her wear light accessories or dress on trend? Nah! It just wouldn't have been our Anne!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/05/12/274D406400000578-3026331-image-m-34_1428233381787.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/05/13/274D947000000578-3026331-image-a-66_1428236828752.jpg

The dark accessories must be a mother/daughter thing. I have often thought that some of the queen's beautiful outfits would be better served with other colored shoes and bags. She is constantly wearing those black shoes, gloves and that black bag. Navy, chocolate, royal blue and summer pastels would really set them off. JMHO

I thought this was one of Anne's better outfits. She look very nice. The only thing I didn't care for were the black shoes and purse, which I thought overwhelmed the outfit. A lighter color would have looked better.

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended the early morning ANZAC Day Dawn Service to start at Wellington Arch on April 25, 2015.Today marks the 100th anniversary since the ANZAC landings at Gallipoli.

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, May 21, Princess Anne visited the Devon County Show near Exeter:

** westernmorningnews.co.uk: Warm Westcountry welcome for Princess Anne at Devon County Show **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: Pictured: Princess Anne visits 2015 Devon County Show at Westpoint near Exeter **

And she attended the centenary celebrations of the Lycée Francais Charles de Gaulle School in London:

** lepetitjournal.com: LYCEE FRANÇAIS – Retour sur la cérémonie officielle du centenaire ** translation **

Princess Anne wore this lavender floral to William and Catherine's wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom