Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 3: April 2012 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like about Anne is that she doesn't have much fashion or style; she turns up in clothes that are thirty or forty years old, and couldn't care less!

Good for her!

I think the "fashionistas" on this Forum should give this thread a miss. The Princess Royal doesn't give 2 figs for fashion or a flying fig for people's opinions of her fashion choices.

I'm sorry, but I think she looked years older than her mother, the Queen. It is one of her worst outfits, imho. Just when she was looking better than ever, she comes along with this horror.

Princess Anne is a pretty good looking woman (IMO) and very fit for her age but I think she's always been more comfortable in looking older. I think she wanted to be older and look older even in her youth. That's just who she is.

Princess Anne is a pretty good looking woman (IMO) and very fit for her age but I think she's always been more comfortable in looking older. I think she wanted to be older and look older even in her youth. That's just who she is.

Thats, right. Her hairdo, her outfits. She choose to look older before being old.

Yesterday, July 16, Princess Anne was in Lincolnshire to view the ongoing restoration work at St. Botolph's Church, Boston, to open the Gelder Group Pre-Apprentice Academy, Lincoln, and to visit the Carers' Support Centre upon the occasion of its 25th Anniversary, Brigg.

** Pic ** lincolnshireecho.co.uk: Princess Anne visits Boston Stump **

** scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk: Princess Anne visits the Carers' Support Centre, Brigg **

** eastmidlandsnews.org.uk: VIDEO: Princess Anne Examines Church's Bold £2 Million Plans **

During a three-day visit to Scotland Princess Anne yesterday, September 3, visited the Police Scotland Training College in Tulliallan to mark the 10th anniversary of the unveiling of the Scottish Police Memorial, to remember police staff who have died in the line of duty.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Anne and husband Timothy Laurence are currently in the USA.

Yesterday, November 6, they attended the opening of an exhibition celebrating the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC. The exhibition features the Lincoln Cathedral Magna Carta, one of only four surviving copies of the original issue in 1215.

They also attended a ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery (pic 6).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** dailymal: Princess Anne opens Magna Carta exhibition in Washington **

Her best look in quite a while! Plus, a genuine smile, to boot.

When she makes an effort to look like "a princess", she looks fantastic.

Well, we've seen a couple of nice black lace dresses and they seem to suit any age or style! Anne looks lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom