Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Princess Anne, the Princess Royal's Fashion & Style Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

Her outfit is nice and a good colour for her.
These Braemar games must be really funny as they seem to be getting a good laugh from them.

^^
They do seem to have fun at these games every year. The Queen is always laughing too.

You never know, that may be how she keeps her fantastic figure. :)
Yoga is very good for you, not only the exercise but it soothes the mind.
The Princess Royal looks fabulous!

Anne attended The Dairy Event and Livestock Show in Birmingham last week.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Anne looks classic in this navy blue and white suit dress. Two thumbs up!!

I love everything about this outfit! The colours, the style, everything is well put together. She looks very sharp and professional.

Anne looks great in blue and white. It's a beautiful outfit, very well-tailored and professional, as Opal said.

I concur with everyone else, Anne looks fantastic! Two thumbs up from me too!! I can't make out if she's wearing a scarf or a bow tie type of thing around her neck.

I can't make out if she's wearing a scarf or a bow tie type of thing around her neck.
Hm, it's hard to tell but I think it's just a small scarf.

Is it just me, or has the Princess Royal "upped her game" sartorialwise, hair not withstanding! :flowers:

Is it just me, or has the Princess Royal "upped her game" sartorialwise, hair not withstanding! :flowers:
No it's not just you I think she has upped her game too. Definately an improvement overall.

Princess Anne as President of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers attended
the Big Reveal 2010 Fashion Show and Dinner at the Royal Lancaster Hotel,
September 21, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

I adore Anne! Genuine person, I doubt she even remembers she's a princess... well, once a month maybe. Her style is old-fashioned but ladylike and always freak chic. I absolutely worship her for that. Last outfit looks fantastic, just fabulous, I agree with all of u.

Oh dear, let's not get into another discussion about her hair!

88hermes, I completely agree with you! :flowers:

I adore Anne! Genuine person, I doubt she even remembers she's a princess... well, once a month maybe. Her style is old-fashioned but ladylike and always freak chic. I absolutely worship her for that. Last outfit looks fantastic, just fabulous, I agree with all of u.
"Freak chic" that's funny. :lol:

It seems lately Princess Anne is really dressing up and in style

Oh dear, let's not get into another discussion about her hair!

What, no brillo pad head?
Just kidding!
Actually Anne looks really good in the last outfit. I think she's on a roll . . .

Interesting that you like Anne-- since Anne is not a Sarah fan and you are. Usually, you don't get that combo. They do have different styles, and though Sarah fluctuates weight wise, Anne has always stayed the same, Sarah does possess a fabulous set of legs and can look quite smashing in something dramatic. Anne is a very handsome woman and tends to go with more classic looks.

At a Fashion Show and Dinner for The Princess Royal Trust for Carers, Sept. 21st

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I love the jacket with the gold embroidery and the way it matches her jewels. Nice!

I really like this necklace, which was worn I believe as well for the wedding of her son in May 2008. I would really like to know its provenance.

The outfit is outdated, typical Anne. The green/gold combination suits her a lot, which is something I never expected. TPR is glowing here! :)

Interesting that you like Anne-- since Anne is not a Sarah fan and you are. Usually, you don't get that combo. They do have different styles, and though Sarah fluctuates weight wise, Anne has always stayed the same, Sarah does possess a fabulous set of legs and can look quite smashing in something dramatic. Anne is a very handsome woman and tends to go with more classic looks.

Sister,that's me. I luv Jen n' I luv Angelina,they shared the same hubby {not my type} n' if u ask me which one I luv more I'm gonna start crying right here right now..hihi..ok, latest outfit is glorious to the extreme. That's why I luv Anne, she's got candy...Aww Gawd,can't have enough of her 80's glam, just fabulous.

I really like this necklace, which was worn I believe as well for the wedding of her son in May 2008. I would really like to know its provenance.
Good eye QE. I didn't realize she had worn it before. I thought it might be a new necklace. I'd like to know more about it too. . . it's lovely!

There must be an enmity between princess Anne and style. 'cus she has none. I love her though.

As far as Anne's fashion choices goes, I don't care much for most of it. What I love and admire about her is her work ethic and the tireless dedication she possesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom