Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anybody really really loved Anne's coat fromm William and Kates wedding you could always buy it:
Online Store | Morning Suits || Groomswear || Formalwear || Weddingwear from Favourbrook

Favourbrook Sloane Jacket Vittoria Silk Jacquard Green & Lilac (FBJ161)

£850.00 £595.00 DetailsSizing & Care
A fresh modern city chic jacket, nipped and tucked in all the right places. As worn by Princess Anne to the Royal wedding this jacket is great for any occasion including wedding wear and for Mother of the Bride attire
Composition 100% Silk
Made in London

In case anybody really really loved Anne's coat fromm William and Kates wedding you could always buy it:
Online Store | Morning Suits || Groomswear || Formalwear || Weddingwear from Favourbrook

Favourbrook Sloane Jacket Vittoria Silk Jacquard Green & Lilac (FBJ161)

£850.00 £595.00 DetailsSizing & Care
A fresh modern city chic jacket, nipped and tucked in all the right places. As worn by Princess Anne to the Royal wedding this jacket is great for any occasion including wedding wear and for Mother of the Bride attire
Composition 100% Silk
Made in London

I'm sorry, but this coat is just hideous. I can't imagine paying that much money for something like this.

So what did Anne wear at her daughter's wedding??

Thank you iceflower for the pics. Wow Anne actually looks good!

The jacket is awful. The little thing on her head looks riduclous. The under dress might look nice. She needs a haircut and makeup.

Anne should be arrested for all the fashion crimes she's committed.

I don't think a crime has been committed here. :)
When I first saw her outfit I was taken aback at how feminine it is. Anne doesn't usually do ultra feminine. Her jacket is lovely. I like these wide collared necklines - They look very stylish. And the pretty floral fabric of the jacket compliments nicely against the solid coloured dress. The pearl choker is nice as well.
I agree on the headpiece though - I don't like it either.

I think Anne's attire for her daughter's wedding would have been fine, if the jacket was of a different (preferably solid color). I liked her dress (or ore like what I saw of it), but her hat and hair needed a little fixing.

Look, the woman is not a fashionplate. Not even close. That's her right. I tried to imagine the dress, the jacket was too short and binding, forget what was supposed to be the hat. I don't think those are the problems. I think her hair and makeup ruin her. She is no beauty, but she makes herself look worse.

I think Anne looked nice, well for Anne. I do like the colours.

Last edited:
There was a recent article about Anne wearing the same outfit to a recent wedding (Rose Windsor) that she wore to Charles & Diana's wedding. :D
Sorry I don't know how to post it.

Well, you cannot accuse her of being a clothes horse :)

I am quite certain that Anne couldn't care less what people think of her clothes, hair or anything else about her. She's not the type dears!

Well, you cannot accuse her of being a clothes horse :)

Ha that's true. But still ... to wear a dress to a recent wedding that you wore 30 years ago to another very prominent wedding (Charles & Diana)! She must pack her clothes with tons of moth balls to keep them fresh.

I'm envious of the fact that she fits into a dress from 30 years ago.

I thought of that, too. I remember the dress, which, sorry to say was ugly, but she has on great figure.

Oh come on. Do you really think that she can still get into a 30 year old dress without a seamstress doing a little bit of work on it?? Her measurements are hardly the same now that she has had 2 children and she is 60! Granted she still has a nice figure for her age but we all change in places on our bodies over a period of years... even if it's only the hemline.

Princess Anne as President of The Royal British Legion Women's Section and husband Tim attended
the 90th Anniversary Service of Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey, followed by a reception at
Church House in London, September 20, 2011.

During the reception she unveilled a new portrait of her mother Queen Elizabeth by artist Darren
Baker (see pic 3).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

** PA: 90th anniversary of Legion marked **

** BBC: New portrait of The Queen unveiled by British Legion **

The Princess Royal as President of the British Olympic Association attended the
BT British Olympic Ball in London, October 7, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne will become chancellor of the new University of the Highlands and Islands,
she will be formally installed in the role next year!

** BBC: Princess Royal new Scottish university's chancellor **

Yesterday, November 8, Anne has been in Guernsey to support charities and fundraising endeavours
with which she has long-standing involvement. As President of the Animal Health Trust she attended
a fundraising dinner, as patron of the Wooden Spoon Society she visited two schools, another event
was related to her patronage of Scottish Rugby.

** BBC: Princess Anne visits Le Rondin and Le Murier schools **

And on November 3rd, Anne as patron of St John Ambulance held a Young Achievers' reception at
Buckingham Palace.

** Pic ** Royal welcome for Gloucestershire's St Harry and Jai at Buckingham Palace **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom