Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Anne has visited the Sheldonian Theatre for the Sunday Times Oxford
Literary Festival, Oxford, April 6. As President of Save the Children she gave
a talk at the Sheldoian Theatre about the work of her African Charities.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Princess Anne attended the 'Liverpool Day' of the John Smith's Grand National
horse racing meeting at Aintree Racecourse on April 7, 2011 in Liverpool.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

She's a wonder to me.

That's a really sweet compliment :flowers:

In her role as president of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers Princess Anne
has presented a prize to winning jockey Peter Buchanan at a Race Day at
Kelso Racecourse in Roxburghshire, 4 April 2011.

** Pic **

Princess Anne has opened Lincolnshire Prime Meat Company Ltd at The
Abattoir, Skegness, on April 11, 2011.

All vegetarians among us, please don't click on pic 5 nor on the gallery link ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

Princess Anne during a visit to the regiment at Dreghorn Barracks, Edinburgh,
Britain, 15 April 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Jockey Sam Waley-Cohen riding Long Run celebrated with Princess Anne after winning the Gold Cup race at the Cheltenham Festival horse racing meet in Gloucestershire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Anne's hats cheeky, and cute? At the very least, it covers up some of her hair-do. :)

She looks, okay. Sort of a fashion nightmare with something you can't like or dislike. I don't think she cares one way or the other.

I could not have said it better, Countess... although I have tried! :)

For the love of God I wish she would do something with her hair. There is a picture of her and her father taken in the early 70s at a BBQ, she looked stunning.

I am sorry, but the word stunning applied to Anne just does not come to mind... I know the photo that you are referring to, but stunning? Perhaps young and fresh would be more fitting..

I think it shows she's still having fun with her role and the dress she has to wear.

Right on, Nico! However, I think the British Airways uniforms fit much better in those days. Dear Anne... always in the royal "how Not to dress" category. :(

I just get so irritated because she could wear so many beautiful clothes since she has a wonderful figure, but she chooses to wear these gosh aweful outfits! Just mad, just plain mad about that.

My Gosh, you are right! She looks like a cross between a airline stawardess, a British policewoman of the old days, and a London beefeater!

Adore her for the latest outfits including Easter Mass. :D There's more to come hopefully, I just can't stop dreaming of the wedding ensemble...:clap: :clap:

Right on, Nico! However, I think the British Airways uniforms fit much better in those days. Dear Anne... always in the royal "how Not to dress" category. :(

OK, since you are protesting so much. What would you like her to wear?

I am sorry, but I don't feel that I am protesting any more than several other posters, Kitty. I am just giving my opinion, for what it's worth. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the Princess Royal's wardrobes much less any ability to be her stylist. I cannot, in all honesty, tell her what I would like her to wear. I just feel that she could dress in much newer, smarter, and more flattering outfits as she does have the figure and the means to do so... Can we agree to disagree? :)

I don't know about wonderful figure, she looks painfully thin in that latest photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom