Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne.. fashion sense? That almost sounds like an oxymoron to me. Imho , she has none.

On December 15, Princess Anne attended a luncheon in aid of the StareheFuture
Appeal in London. StareheFuture Appeal is a UK-based appeal to raise £10m to
secure the short and long-term futures of the Starehe Boys' and Girls Centres in
Nairobi.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I really feel sorry for Princess Anne. I think she tries to go for "classical" but she fails to achieve a smart image. Her hair style, lack of make up and choice of clothes do absolutely nothing for her. She has a smart figure, seems to be an intelligent person and is a "working machine" with a strong sense of duty. She has "the content" but her appearance does not make justice to it. Why is that? Maybe she is not a happy person...

I really feel sorry for Princess Anne. I think she tries to go for "classical" but she fails to achieve a smart image. Her hair style, lack of make up and choice of clothes do absolutely nothing for her. She has a smart figure, seems to be an intelligent person and is a "working machine" with a strong sense of duty. She has "the content" but her appearance does not make justice to it. Why is that? Maybe she is not a happy person...

I don't think the way she dresses has anything to do with her happiness. She is not interested in fashion and I don't think she ever will be. There is nothing wrong with that she is always neat and dressed appropriately.

I agree cmbruno she is a "work machine." As for her sense of fashion, I agree with princess carmen she is clearly not interested in any of that.

I do think that if she were more interested in fashion it would create more options for her work to gain notice. Like if she wore a nice outfit to save a lighthouse in Scotland that would get coverage in a newspaper and at a fashion site. They would say The Princess Royal wore blah blah blah to save the lighthouses in Scotland.

I
I do think that if she were more interested in fashion it would create more options for her work to gain notice. Like if she wore a nice outfit to save a lighthouse in Scotland that would get coverage in a newspaper and at a fashion site. They would say The Princess Royal wore blah blah blah to save the lighthouses in Scotland.
Yes, but then the focus would be on what and who she is wearing instead of what she is doing or the charity she is trying to help. I don't think Anne is the type to try and bring attention to herself.

The trouble is, Anne brings attention to herself for all the wrong reasons. She dresses frumpy, and her hair is a never ending source of negative comments. There is just no reason for this, as she has all anyone would want at her disposal. Use it/them!

The trouble is, Anne brings attention to herself for all the wrong reasons. She dresses frumpy, and her hair is a never ending source of negative comments. There is just no reason for this, as she has all anyone would want at her disposal. Use it/them!
I agree Udy. Sad to say. With just a little dap of make up and a nice conditioner she could look so much better. And I simply Adore Anne!

Posts on Princess Anne's & Princess Mathilde's similar outfit have been moved to the
Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2
thread

Personally I think for her age she looks good. She is at an age where not many ladies royals or not wont change their style & Princess Anne seems one of those ladies.

Unfortunately, Anne hasn't changed her style for decades, it seems. She is Not at an age, yet. Look at her mother! It is time for a change, Anne...

The Princess Royal as Honorary President attended the Oxford Farming Conference at
the Examination Schools, Oxford on January 5, 2011 - first royal duty in 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio gallery **

The Princess Royal as Honorary President attended the Oxford Farming Conference at the Examination Schools in Oxford.

* Pic 1 *

Blah blah blah...the purse is so last century and the hairstyle too.
I wish I could give her and Maxima a makeover.

Poor Anne. She has so much going on here... it's like she just didn't know where to stop with the layers!.. So out-dated, as well. Help is needed asap.

Anne's style won't change anymore. I capitulate. :p

The Princess Royal as Honorary President attended the Oxford Farming Conference at the Examination Schools in Oxford.

* Pic 1 *

This isn't a bad suit (well we're talking about Anne), it's just that the red sweater is totally wrong here. She can't help it, I'm afraid.:ermm:

Anne's style won't change anymore. I capitulate. :p

hear hear!! Everytime I see her, my eyes are hurting. i said it before, I admire the lady but her style is like the teacher in a movie about a girl's boarding school. you know the teacher who is very tough and never got married....:bang::bang:

Anne was indeed a beauty back then. Why oh why shouldn't she be one Now! Just a for instance, look how lovely her hair was,,, Brushed, blonde high-lights, shining. It wouldn't be all that difficult for her to change just a few things for starters....

hear hear!! Everytime I see her, my eyes are hurting. i said it before, I admire the lady but her style is like the teacher in a movie about a girl's boarding school. you know the teacher who is very tough and never got married....:bang::bang:

Well I think you just hit the nail on the head with this description... Unfortunately, this is how TPR looks 99% of the times she's on duty. Well I admire her for her other qualities, high street fashion is not for everyone.;)

Anne was indeed a beauty back then. Why oh why shouldn't she be one Now! Just a for instance, look how lovely her hair was,,, Brushed, blonde high-lights, shining. It wouldn't be all that difficult for her to change just a few things for starters....
I think she was a natural blonde at that time and got darker with age. My eldest did, you know, COMPLETE Tow head blonde almost white, and now he's dark dark brown. Crazy, huh? At least she still has her lovely figure.

:previous: I think that is why we of a certain age are so hard on her. She still has all the equipment in her armoury and yet doesn't bother to use it! :bang:

She really is a lucky woman, royal or not. She is fit healthy and not unattractive, better still she has the money to make the most of those assets and yet I think she spends less than the normal working woman on clothes annually (tiara's notwithstanding). :eek:

Wow, Marg. That is Exactly what I was trying to say, but you managed to say it so much better than I... Whatever. We are on the same page. :)

On January 26, Princess Anne has unveiled a plaque to commemorate the
opening of the renovated headquarters of St. Andrews First Aid, Glasgow,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

and she visited the Arria sculpture in Eastfield, Cumbernauld, Glasgow. The
10-metre-high public art sculpture was designed to boost the town’s image.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

This isn't a bad suit (well we're talking about Anne), it's just that the red sweater is totally wrong here.
I don't think it's bad either and I agree about the sweater - it would look better tucked in her skirt so it doesn't show at the bottom.

* Pic 1 *
Her jacket is gorgeous and the red/grey combination is lovely.

Princess Anne and husband Tim Laurence attended the RBS 6 Nations Championship
match between France and Scotland at the Stade De France on February 5, 2011
in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife ** zimbio **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom