Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all her years, Anne has never worn anything even close to vaVaVoom! I doubt very seriously if she will start doing so now. lol. :)
I don't think she will either. She seems to prefer to look professional. :flowers:

... and occasionally, frumpy. More's the pity.

Sorry, but I will have to disagree with you, Russo. She looks older than her mother did at the same age. :( I will agree however, that the dress is a pretty shade of red. :)
I do wonder if we will ever see her wearing it soon, so we can see a full-length pic of the dress...

Last edited:
The Queen has always been prettier than Anne. And she is also much more elegant and chic in her fashions.

When I see my darling Anne, I don't expect the vavavoom factor..i wanna see her in her country chic clothes n' riding boots, with her beloved horses n' so on. When I wanna see vavavoom, i go back to Auntie Margaret {God bless her soul!} n' her glorious tunics a la 70s on Mustique, her colorful lipsticks n' that fabulous long hair! Aw, those were the days!

Sorry, but I will have to disagree with you, Russo. She looks older than her mother did at the same age. :( I will agree however, that the dress is a pretty shade of red. :)
I do wonder if we will ever see her wearing it soon, so we can see a full-length pic of the dress...
Fair enough! :D

The Queen has always been prettier than Anne. And she is also much more elegant and chic in her fashions.

I think this is a subjective thing to say. Anne always had the better figure and I love Anne the way she is. She can look regal when needed, too.

I think this is a subjective thing to say. Anne always had the better figure and I love Anne the way she is. She can look regal when needed, too.
It IS subjective though I tend to take Udy's side on this. IMO, Anne got more of the Greek side of the genes though she is my favorite and she can look very regal at the drop of a hat. She has that prescence <sic> about her. Does that make sense?

Anne always had the better figure and I love Anne the way she is. She can look regal when needed, too.
She has a great figure, much better than her mother or grandmother at the same age.

IMO, Anne got more of the Greek side of the genes though she is my favorite and she can look very regal at the drop of a hat. She has that prescence <sic> about her. Does that make sense?
Yes, I agree she has a very regal and dignified look about her - a real presense as you said.

Oh dear. I wonder what decade this dress is from? However I must say that I love Anne in red. :)

I think you are being kind, Sternchen...

It just reminds me of some of the dresses that Diana wore :)

We already see the styles from her museum closets! That seems to be the only styles she wears, sad to say.. Anne could do sooo much better and look stylish, if she just got rid of her vintage clothing. Time for New fashions, Anne! (At the very least, some updated ones.)

On November 11, Princess Anne has opened the Lord Ashcroft Gallery and
the Extraordinary Heroes Exhibition at the Imperial War Museum, London.

During the event she met a former north-east royal protection officer who
saved her from being kidnapped, he was shot three times as he put himself
between Anne and a gunman during the failed kidnap bid in 1974.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** express.co.uk: PRINCESS ANNE REUNITED WITH HER KIDNAP HERO **

Princess Anne as Patron of The Merchant Navy Memorial Trust (Scotland) attended a
Service of Dedication at South Leith Parish Church, later visited Trinity House, Leith,
subsequently unveilled the Merchant Navy Memorial at The Shore and afterwards
attended a reception at The Malmaison Hotel, Leith, Edinburgh, November 16, 2010.

** Pic ** belga gallery ** The Merchant Navy Memorial Trust **

Udy, she wore a lovely lilac ensemble for one of her duties over on her thread. She looked lovely in it and the color was very flattering.

The shape of it isn't good. . .too triangular looking.

I don't like the flouncy skirt on the bottom of the dress. Red is a nice color for Anne though.

Red is a pretty color on Anne. But I'm not sure if I like the 80's style or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom