Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My darling, Anne has her own style..freak chic..she's got candy,end of story. hihi Tak!
She's classic. Not showy, however, there was one dress she wore that had a bit of a print to it, blue and other colors I believe.
However, she's a handsome woman, along the lines of a Katherine Hepburn handsome and she tends to go for very simple lines in her clothing. However! We HAVE seen her pull out the stops and she CAN be breathtakingly Regal.

The Princess Royal is very sparkly in this ensemble with the gold embellished jacket. Jewels are nice indeed!
I agree NoorML she looks like she's glowing.

please do not mistake oldfashioned for classic, darling. My mothers sister had a horrible style and now add that she was a Czech it was even more disastrous but even that dear old auntie who played canasta and drank like a man would not have chosen such dresses. Howsoever she is still one of my favourite ladies around here and yet as a designer my eyes are hurting. lol

please do not mistake oldfashioned for classic, darling. My mothers sister had a horrible style and now add that she was a Czech it was even more disastrous but even that dear old auntie who played canasta and drank like a man would not have chosen such dresses. Howsoever she is still one of my favourite ladies around here and yet as a designer my eyes are hurting. lol
You remind me of that old SNL skit in the 70's where they trotted out big, hairy men from the Soviet block states where everybody wore grey tent like things and they called it "Even'ink vhere."

She is who she is, and the majority of the time she does not care what she wears, rather reminds me of her distant relation Olga Alexandrovna.

aww Karel, we can learn so much from u,darling...the old Czech auntie sounds fun..hihi..i luv Anne's style cuz it brings back memories from the 80's n' i adore anything that has to do with that glorious decade. old-fashioned or classic, it's ok..doesn't matter much to me..

Anne looks her best in evening wear IMO.:flowers:
I think for the most part that's true as long as she stays away from overly bright colors which don't look good with her skin tone.

aww Karel, we can learn so much from u,darling...the old Czech auntie sounds fun..hihi..i luv Anne's style cuz it brings back memories from the 80's n' i adore anything that has to do with that glorious decade. old-fashioned or classic, it's ok..doesn't matter much to me..
HA!
Two words:
Joan
Collins

:D

Anne looks stunning in this long skirt and jacket!!

Love her whole look. She has the jewels go with the pattern in the jacket even. I think Princess Anne is very pretty in green.:flowers:

I think for the most part that's true as long as she stays away from overly bright colors which don't look good with her skin tone.
The recent purple and yellow ensemble at Constantine's party comes to mind ....

:previous: Actually I would like to see it too. I can't imagine conservative Anne having streaks in her hair. :ermm:

Princess Anne as President of the Rural Housing Trustlands (since 1988) has been in Suffolk
to unveil a plaque at Moira Constable Cottages, which is an affordable housing scheme for
rural residents, on October 14, 2010. The cottages are named after the late founder and chief
executive of the Rural Housing Trust (RHT). The RHT provides affordable housing for villagers
and is campaigning to build at least 50,000 such homes around the country.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Nice tailored suit. She looks professional.

She looks decent enough. I like the first pic and how she is engaging with the lady. :)

Princess Anne as patron of Livability attended a reception at the Foundling
Museum, London, October 19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

And today, October 22, Anne in her role as patron of the Spinal Injuries Association
attended a Charity Race Day at Doncaster Racecourse, Yorkshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

I like the first pic and how she is engaging with the lady. :)
Me too. In the Gallery link there's more amusing photos of her engaging with people. :)

And she never ever will, sad to say. :(

I'm just relieved she's not wearing blue gloves with the outfit. :D

:previous:
Yes those blue gloves would not have looked right with this outfit. . .brown and blue, Ack! She's definately improving on her accessories.

And she never ever will, sad to say. :(
I understand udy. Am reading Lady colin Campbell's book and it talks about Anne just wanting convenience. And that is the hairstyle: Convenient.

But soo unattractive, Russo! She could look so much better if she just softened her look. At the very least, she needs to use a conditioner... It could still be .. convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom