Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne attending a reception with IOC President Jacques Rogge to discuss the progress of the preparations for the London 2012 Olympics and its legacy. She wore a lovely blue suit, combining it with a scarf, black bag and shoes, and a brooch.

- The suit
- Close up
- The shoes

I think she looks really nice! :)
The suit is very elegant and well-tailored, the shoes and the bag are well chosen, and the scarf with brooch are interesting additions.

Pictures originally posted by iceflower and myself in the Princess Anne and the Olympics thread.

Last edited:
She looks very elegant indeed. The combination is really nice and I love the scarf combined with the suit.

The blue suit combined with the scarf looks really good. I don't like the shoes, they look old and worn out.

That's because Anne's shoes Are old! She wears them with every navy blue outfit she owns. Perhaps she has several exact pairs of them.. I do like her suit and the pretty scarf softens the look.

I think she looks great, too. I get the feeling that, like me, the Princess Royal is not a shopper. I just dragged out blouses from the 80s for the summer, because I still like them and don't like what is fashionable at the moment.

Her shoes may be vintage, but they are far more attractive (IMO) than today's shoes. The shoes are in like-new condition and so is the bag, so it matters not.

I applaud the PR for being her own person.

The Princess Royal has opened the Jewel House Project at The Tower of London, yesterday, March 29, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Princess Anne elegant and classy in green at a thanksgiving service for the Queen Mother and
Princess Margaret at St George's Chapel on March 30, 2012. Great colour and cut for her!

** Full view **

Oh yes, this is undoubtedly one of the smartest outfits I have seen Princess Anne wear for a long time. This very deep green shade with the contrasting black brocade is such an elegant statement. Lovely to see Princess Anne "step out" like this.

Beautiful teal blue with the black frog closures and mandarin collar, and lovely brooch. I just wish for a larger hat rather than that little clump on the back of her head. It's just lost in her hair!

Last edited:
Anne looks absolutely beautiful! :)
I love the coat, the hat, the brooch, the bag - every single part of the ensemble. Actually, of all the royal ladies today, I think Anne looked the smartest.

I'm really surprise ;) She looks wonderful, finally great outfit and definitely green combined with black suits to her :flowers:

That's a lovely coat.Love the color.

I think she looks great, too. I get the feeling that, like me, the Princess Royal is not a shopper. I just dragged out blouses from the 80s for the summer, because I still like them and don't like what is fashionable at the moment.

Her shoes may be vintage, but they are far more attractive (IMO) than today's shoes. The shoes are in like-new condition and so is the bag, so it matters not.

I applaud the PR for being her own person.
Kitty, I couldn't agree more. It sounds like your closet is a lot like mine.

Liking the dark green coat especially the button decorations on it.
Outfit gets two thumbs up from me!

PR looked great today! Not overly crazy about her hat, though. I've given up on her ever changing her hairstyle though. I think I'd fall off my chair if she did! Lol

Anne's coat looked very smart on her but I didn't care for the hat. It was way too small and got lost in her hair..But it is the best I have seen her look in quite some time! :)

I like the green coat on Anne a lot. The shoes are horrible and so outdated!

I really liked this green coat on Anne. She was one of the best dressed of the day.

She has a wonderful figure for her age and this coat is cut perfectly to complement it.

Thanks, Baroness, but I still think it looks silly all nestled in that hair.. :)

So do I; she needs a bigger hat more in proportion to her hair.

Last edited:
She looks very chic in her outfit. I would also like to see a bigger hat as well.

I think this hat suited perfectly with the rest of the ensemble.
The coat was the statement, the focal piece; by comparison, the hat to be smaller and understated not to create a clash.

Last edited:
Like: black frog coat closures, and the black accessories that compliment them, and green on Anne.
Don't Like: hat, hat, hat! (she needs to take lessons on hattery wear from Zara, IMO)

Yes BaronessI hate my iPad spell correction, it gets me in a WORLD of trouble! Ugh...

Last edited:
I Don’t Like her Outfit , Less Than Normal , Prince Harry Looks So Nice , Thank you for Sharing Baroness of Books

That shade of green looks great on Anne and I really like the design of the coat. The hat is okay.

Pr. Anne looks really nice in this outfit. I wish her hat were a little bigger. But otherwise she looked elegant.

She looks very chic in her outfit. I would also like to see a bigger hat as well.

I think this hat suited perfectly with the rest of the ensemble.
The coat was the statement, the focal piece; by comparison, the hat to be smaller and understated not to create a clash.

I agree with you all, I do think this was probably one of the smartest ensemble's seen on Anne in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom