Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brown outfit she wore is nice. It suits Anne.

I am not loving what Anne has in her pocket nor her horse brooch... (which I would hardly call a brooch), but that is Anne.... The horse brooch looks to me what we in the USA would call a "horse pin"...

It looks like a white rose in her pocket, she may have been given it as a gift.
But the horse is a pin, not a brooch.

I didn't even notice the horse pin before. It is nice and very appropriate for Anne.

Sarah... a Royal?? Anne is a true Royal...

I still do not care for Anne's horse pin.

I did not know real royals look like that!!:eek::eek: good joke, you are funny udyusa!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anne's hair has always been course and dry looking. It's genetic I think.

I have the same hair but with good hairstyling and products Princess Anne's hair does not have to look like that. I think all the major Windors don't really care about their looks. Princess Anne with her hair, Prince Charles with his red skin and hair lost, Prince Edward with his hair lost. I wonder with their money why that don't try restoring hair, condition of hair, and redness of face. I don't live in Hollywood but I would try cosmetic treatments if I was in the public eye.:flowers:

The brown outfit she wore is nice. It suits Anne.
Earthtone colours like brown do indeed suit Anne. Many would look drab in that colour but Anne wears it well. I also think it was an appropriate colour for an outdoor event and dealing with animals. I loved the pics of her with the animals.
This one in particular was cute:
Pic

I have the same hair but with good hairstyling and products Princess Anne's hair does not have to look like that. I think all the major Windors don't really care about their looks. Princess Anne with her hair, Prince Charles with his red skin and hair lost, Prince Edward with his hair lost. I wonder with their money why that don't try restoring hair, condition of hair, and redness of face. I don't live in Hollywood but I would try cosmetic treatments if I was in the public eye.:flowers:

They'd probably get an awful amount of slagging from the press, if your father's bald, it's expected that you will be too, one could go as far as to say that by being natural and comfortable they are trying to be a bit human.:cool:

I agree with the hair products, a bit of a hairmask and good conditioner would work wonders on Anne.:whistling:

They'd probably get an awful amount of slagging from the press, if your father's bald, it's expected that you will be too, one could go as far as to say that by being natural and comfortable they are trying to be a bit human.:cool:

I don't want to sound Hollywood, but Prince Charles spends so much on his clothes why not his hair and skin treatment for redness? I think it is wonderful to be comfortable in your own skin and I think that is what all the Windsor are. The Queen on down the royal line. I guess I miss Diana, Princess of Wales' glamor.:flowers:

Nobody could do it like Diana, that I will admit and Russo is NOT a Diana fan. She just had that "it" thing and could be photographed in any position and look absolutely stunning. That being said, I do wish the Princess Royal would take a little more time with her looks. She is a very handsome woman with a killer figure and it wouldn't take much to bring that out.

I dont know if this is the right thread but I'll ask anyway. At trooping the color, and at her grand mums funeral Anne wore a military uniform, but I'm pretty sure she didn't go to the military. On her Wikipedia page it says she's colonel in chief of a few regiments is that why she gets to wear the uniform?:flowers:

She's a royal colonel, hence being on horse's with the 2 other royal colonels-Philip and Princess Michael of Kent. She didnt go to military so ahe's more an honarary member.

That being said, I do wish the Princess Royal would take a little more time with her looks. She is a very handsome woman with a killer figure and it wouldn't take much to bring that out.

Yes Russophile.:flowers:

She's a royal colonel, hence being on horse's with the 2 other royal colonels-Philip and Princess Michael of Kent. She didnt go to military so ahe's more an honarary member.

Thank you! it makes sense now!

Thanks for additional pics captain m. I hadn't seen some of those before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd255
Anne's hair has always been course and dry looking. It's genetic I think.

Charming comment?
I wasn't insulting Anne. I'm just saying her hair has always been this way and it's not her fault that this might be the only way she can style it that works for her hair type.

British Royals join the Hebridean Princess in Stornaway in the Isles of Lewis at the start of a Western Isles Cruise, Scotland, UK. The boat was hired to celebrate the 50th birthday of Pr. Andrew and 60th birthday of Prss. Anne .

pic1 pic2

I think she's allowed to dress as she did for boating and the such, i know i do.

:ROFLMAO: Her expression is hilarious in the first pic.

She can dress as comfortable as she wants these days. She's on a private cruise, not on official duties etc. But what do you think about the length of her trousers here? I can see the white socks pretty well.:lol: And these sunglasses! Oh, Anne, you're spoiling us! :ROFLMAO:

I felt the same way as you, Noor, when I saw the whites of her socks showing!! Just a tad too short, maybe?? As for the sunglasses... I keep hoping that they will get lost somewhere where Anne can't find them... lol

Heaven help us! Do you suppose that Zara could loan her a pair of hers?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom