Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne during a visit to the Great Yorkshire Show, Harrogate,
July 13, 2010. Take a look how cow, horse and dog enjoyed her visit! ?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

I think it's a decent outfit. Anne has such an enviably slim figure. She must work out to stay so slender.
Lucky lady!

I think it's a decent outfit. Anne has such an enviably slim figure. She must work out to stay so slender.
Lucky lady!
She does have a nice figure. Does horse riding count as exercise? ;)

Indeed, it does! And especially English riding...

The outfit is quite nice, but I'm tired of seeing Elvis-Anne. Her hair looks really awful in pic 2. :ermm:

Elvis-Anne? Are you saying her hair looks like Elvis?

I do not think so! Anne's hair appears to look like a Brillo pad... whereas Elvis had straight, shiny/greasy hair, if memory serves me correctly.

A brillo pad? That's even worse! :lol:

There was once quite a funny video on youtube - a comparison between Elvis Presley and Anne. I couldn't forget that. :D

Hair like a Brillo pad - yes, definitely. And I bet Andy Warhol would consider Anne's hairdo to be a work of art. :cool:

^^
Oh okay, I haven't seen that video...

I suppose she could use a deep conditioning treatment for her hair.
She has a lovely countenance in that pic though. Wonderful smile. :)

:previous:

Indeed, a wonderful smile. Anne is for sure one of my favorite members of the BRF, I don't mind it that she isn't a fashion victim, but if she did anything with her hair, that would be great. ;)

Indeed, it would, Dierna! But I am not sure if doing a deep conditioner would be the answer! I truly think that she needs to do more with her hair... perhaps a really good cut for a start. And then a another complete style... Trouble is, Anne just wants to stay the way she has been forever, it seems. It is much easier than trying to change. She could be so much more attractive, if she just put forth a little effort..

Elvis-Anne, Brillo pad :ROFLMAO: Thank you all for the chuckle of the day!:D
Um, what about a general 'reconstruction' for lovely Anne? :innocent:

You are welcome, Noor. We aim to please! ha!
A general reconstruction is definitely in order for our Anne, but it won't be seen in our lifetime. She simply doesn't care to change her ways, as she is comfortable in her own skin.

She is such a no nonsense person, her dress, hair and expression everything about her!

Oh yes, Russo! I forgot about that... So that's what Anne uses to keep that hair up!

She is such a no nonsense person, her dress, hair and expression everything about her!
I agree auntie, I rather like her no-nonsense approach to things.

Ah, thanks for posting Captain. I didn't realize Anne had her own YouTube videos.
They were quite entertaining. :flowers:

Anne's hair has always been course and dry looking. It's genetic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom