Old Fashion Discussion Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marmi

Heir Presumptive
City
-
Country
New Zealand
Welcome to "Old Fashion Discussion".
This thread is the new place for discussions of outfits previously worn by your favourite royals.

Please note this thread is intended for discussion of older fashions and not for a series of picture links.
Pic links should be accompanied by a description, the date and event if known, and a comment on why the fashion is noteworthy.
Random pic links that are posted with empty comments or no details or do not further the discussion may be removed.

Here are some important TRF

Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth & dazzling

Princess Mathilde is this week 10 years princess of Belgium. Below you can see an overvieuw of her style the last 10 years
1999 November
2003 December
2004 December
2004 June
2004 September
2005 April
2005 Februari
2005 April
2006 July
2007 April
2007 Septemb
2009 Januari
I like these specially.
I like her fur´s sleeves,her leopard skirt,the lovely fucsia outfit,the golden coat,a grey simple and elegant outfit wore in 2005.....But she is elegant in all pics:flowers:Thanks stephaniev.

Which I consider it horrible because it is tooooo white!!

:previous:

Not my favourite engagement outfit, but definitely pretty and elegant, simple though. I liked her old style better than the current. :flowers:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...utin_in_the_Netherlands_1_November_2005-9.jpg

Not sure if I did this correctly because I'm not very computer literate. This was 3 years ago and there was some interest in what the bottom of this gown looked like. I was surfing the web and found this.

If this violates anything please take it down.

This is from wikipedia commons
oh thanks for the photo SASSY, I have been looking for a better view of this dress! I hope to see her wear this again, it is gorgeous. Love the brooch!!:D

The black gown is really pretty, I too loved the neckline, as well as the brooch.

^^Is there a full picture of the black dress with the velvet bow? Love to see what the bottom looks like.

I have always admired ZP's work and this gown is one of the reasons why. It's an exceptional creation indeed!

That Zac Posen dress was just beautiful on Rania. I love that shade of blue on her, and although the pictures was small and I couldn't see the details too well, I loved the shape and the sleeves. She looked so lovely.

This is the only pic that I´ve found sorry:flowers:

Soraya, do you have a picture of that pink dress CP Mary wore at that birthday party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom