Old Fashion Discussion Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pucci gown is my favorite. It looks so pretty on her and I hope to see it again

First event in 2011 will be the Pascua Militar on January 6th. A look back in time:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2005_galeria_portrait.jpg

Maternity Leave Leonor

Maternity Leave Sofia

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2008_galeria_portrait.jpg

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2009_galeria_portrait.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ea3awL2EmfM3/610x.jpg

The green jacket still is one of the best pieces she owns.

I've never been fond of the green jacket, it looks quite dull IMO and old for her, she should wear something as bright as the red outfit worn in 2010. I wish she would also do something with her hair at this event, it always seems so boring/plain with an evening outfit/gala wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks awfull in that , so fat , and taky!

whoever is doing the Royal Order blog,,,,it is just wonderful!!
The Grand Duchess does gala really perfect IMO (like Maxima) they can really wear their jewels and gowns. Not the other way around. The seafoam green dress is really a gorgeous creation. Color is so dreamy and floaty with all that chiffon. I hope to see more of this look this year!! Thanks for all the great pictures.!!!!

I'm still not too fond of the blue C.Herrera gown she wore in Copenhagen. However, I love the white dress coat and all the accessories (1st photo of the 3). She looked lovely in that outfit, IMO.

I like her gala gowns a lot, their colours are very pretty. Good choices!

Our Marie's favourite designer appear to be Rikke Gudnitz.

Billed Bladet has listed several dresses by that designer and worn by Marie, in an extra leaflet this week, titled Dresses of the Year.

(And for those in the know: We are now in 2011. ;))

I've found it on elle.com
GUDNITZ COUTURE Ready-to-Wear / Spring 2011
pic 1 - dress from the Queen's birthday celebrations (minus flower)
pic 2 - it looks like a gown from New Year Court 2010
pic 3 - she wore beige version at friend's wedding in France

whole collection

Victoria rarely misses IMO but I agree that her wedding dress was perfection.

I consider Mary pretty excellent in the fashion dept. (and I don't even hate the orange dress from last year) and generally like what she picks. If I have to choose I'd say...2006, 2007 & 2010 are my faves for New Years frocks.

Best of 2010----ALL of the ladies..Maxima, Letizia, Victoria, Charlene, Tatiana, Mathilde etc

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: The Complete Best of 2010

whole collection
The dresses' designer is a really creative guy; all the attires are equally fascinating so it's no wonder Marie decided to choose just him.:)

whole collection

From the pictures in Billed Bladet:

Marie wore a Gudnitz at the Royal Theatre, in connection with QMII's birthday. A red dress.

She wore a strapless whitish Gudnitz dress at the Greek wedding.

At the gala dinner at Christiansborg in connection with QMII's birthday, she wore a white longsleeved Gudnitz.

I guess the gallery I'm looking at will be online in a few days.

Checked my archive: The dress in pic #3, is also a Gudnitz.
And wouldn't you know. The dress she wore at the New Year Court this year, is also a Gudnitz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom