Old Fashion Discussion Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Barbie pink! She looks great on it! I'm looking forward to seeing her on Vanity Fair's best dressed list. Her style is really evolving.

The bright pink dress looks gorgeous on her! Makes her look like she's glowing.

Barbie pink - now that's a new colour description. :lol:
I'm glad she's wearing more vibrant colours.

Pink is usually a good colour for blones.

Look how beautiful Maxima can be :) When I see these pictures, I want to be a princess too ;)

Kapsels 2

She's had some real nice hairstyles. She should style it more often like this.
It tends to look messy when she just lets it go.

Did anyone notice that Princess Caroline's outfit in this pic is about... 50% Tod's? The trench is Tod's by Derek Lam, the sunglasses are Tod's. I think the bag is D-Styling for Tod's. She's an aficionado. :lol: ;)

its one of my fav too JulieS,shame there is no full view for the caftan.
I quit like the color.

^ What a beautiful caftan! The gold details against this rich red colour make it look so regal. Thanks for sharing! :))

The Princess has the most beautiful caftans and when combined with her fabulous jewels, she is so stunning. Princess Lalla Salma has the most beautiful red hair, I am just jealous.:flowers:

A love the jacket from 2006, when was it last worn? My favourite is 2009.

thank you stephanievl :flowers:

I liked nearly all of her outfits except the red suit, it was not very appropiate for the first day of school.

Good job, Stephanievl! ;) I like the coat from 2005 and the 2009 outfit a lot. All of them are nice and appropriate (maybe not so much the red suit, Melibea is quite right here).

My favorite is 2009 too. It was perfect, not too elegant, not too simple.

My favourite is the dark blue suit from 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom