Old Fashion Discussion Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this website dedicated to Mary,I don´t know if it has been posted before,but there are a lot of pictures and comments on her fashion:)
Princess Mary Style Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pics!

I love 1997,2001,2003,2004,2006,2007,2008 and 2010.My number 1 favorite being 2006.

I also loved the 1997 one.I love the color the collar and the hair.

Crown Princess Mary and her Prada outfits, most of them are really great:

** Mary i Prada **

Prada is great brand for Mary, she really wears it very well and I do like the classic pieces she goes for which she can wear for the coming years. I also like how she doesn't shower herself in Prada from head to toe.

Thanks ashelen, so many beautiful dresses. I would love to see her pull a few of those out of the closet and wear again!!!

Catherine's top 15 outfits of 2011. My personal favorites are the Erdem dress she wore when arriving in Ottawa, and the Alexander McQueen dress she wore for the evening reception of her wedding.

Flare.com - Kate Middleton's Top 15 Looks Of 2011 - Top 15 2011: Kate Middleton - Flare.com

My favorites

1.The red dress with the maple leaf broach

2.The white dress she wore with the red maple hat

3.The purple BAFTA dress

4.The yellow dress

5.The lace blue top with the white skirt

My favourite Kate look from the Top 15 is the first one where she wears a coat by Alexander McQueen,it looks absolutely glamourous and elegant and the accessoires match so well with the blue coat.I hope she will wear it again many times :)

Here are all the gowns Queen Silvia wore at the Nobel:

The Queen's Gowns

My favorites:79 82 84 87 89 91 92 95 01 02 03 04 06 08 2010

The worst:76 77 81 83 85 86 88 90 93 94 96 97 98 2000 2007

Last edited:
:previous:Completing the trio of beautiful Swedish royal ladies, here you can see an overview of Princess Madeleine's Nobel gowns through the past years: Madeleine på Nobel | kungligamodebloggen. My personal favourites are http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/12/prinsessanmadeleine_nobel2003.jpg (relatively similar in design to Princess Claire of Belgium's fabulous wedding dress in April 2003), http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/12/prinsessanmadeleine_nobel2006.jpg and http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2011/12/prinsessanmadeleine.jpg.

Last edited:
Thank you Lina!

I love,2000,2002,and 2005.My number one favorite being the red dress.

My least favorite is,2003,2006,2007,2008 and 2009.Most of them look boring or look like prom dresses!

The worst is the green dress!

My favorites

1.The red dress with the maple leaf broach

2.The white dress she wore with the red maple hat

3.The purple BAFTA dress

4.The yellow dress

5.The lace blue top with the white skirt

I love that one too, but I didn't see it shown. That coat-dress was so classy.

Here are all the gowns Queen Silvia wore at the nobel:

The Queen's Gowns

Wow , very beautiful gallery :)
This year it would be her 35th Nobel Prize Ceremony, because in 1980 she didn't attend (missed just 1 :flowers:)
Almost every year she looks amazing :), can't wait to see what will wear this year.

My favourite Kate look from the Top 15 is the first one where she wears a coat by Alexander McQueen,it looks absolutely glamourous and elegant and the accessoires match so well with the blue coat.I hope she will wear it again many times :)

Together with her wedding dress (which I loved!) this would be my favorite look of Kate this year as well. The coat is great and I loved all accessories there - including hat, the pretty brooch and the shoes. She looked polished, interesting and fashionable, also elegant and it was not "too much" IMO! I wish she would always dress like that - well, maybe she will in the future. :flowers:

I'm confused. Is this a discussion of "old fashion" or a discussion about anything old fashioned. Clue me!!! Thx.

I can't look at the pix, but off the top of my head I would choose, in no order,
Canada Day ensemble ( white dress, read accessories)
Gray dress she wore in Canada, she dug a whole in it
Blue dress with lace at top
Outfit( I believe it was black and white) she wore to a friends wedding soon after her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom