Old Fashion Discussion Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite black and white outfit Victoria has worn is the 2nd one from the right.

:lol:
This blog is on my favorites list. The writer is truly hysterical!
Missed this entry though! Priceless!:lol:
Love the suit on the Queen. She looks nice in soft green- apple.:cool:

A nice gallery of royal ladies and their between-seasons coats (that's the title given).

I like CP Mary's trench coat (pic 3) and Princess Marie's blue coat (8) best:

** BB: Kongelige overgangsfrakker **

For me, my favorite is a tie between Marie's coat in picture 8 and Mary's in picture 2. I also like Victoria's coat (picture 6) and Catherine's coat (picture 11).

I love the color of Victoria's coat in picture 6. Vibrant and lively. She looks great in it. I like the style of the coat in picture 7. Very classy (though the color could be a little lighter). I also like Catherine's coat in picture 11. Very original-looking with that frill at the bottom.

:previous: An elegant jacket for Maxima. From this picture, I'm not sure I like it with the skirt (is it?).

I guess this belongs here, if not, I hope I shall be pardoned.

A Lea asked in Billed Bladet #39, 2011, about the white dress Mary wore when she arrived to the wedding in Monaco. This one: http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00680/Monaco_Juli_2011_11_680325m.jpg

The Stylefinder informs us that the dress is from Ralph Laurens, the SS/2011 collection and it can be purchased for 1.232 £.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom