Old 01-14-2018, 08:15 PM
Majesty

LOL maybe not even then!!!

LaRae

Old 01-14-2018, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
It's really nice to see someone airing a different opinion than mine so civilly It is interesting to see how much taste can differ! I do agree about the 70s vibes, but to me that's a turn-off, haha. Now you mention that I'm envisioning Meghan in full Abba style regalia
Agree! Makes it more pleasant all round. Appreciate it.

Old 01-14-2018, 09:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
It' very decent appropriate outfit i think, again nothing spectacular but understood for the visit,i actually like the hair.

All Miss Markle outfits yet are so/so if not boring and plain i think she too afraid to do a faux pas and chose the safe choices on designs and colors for now it's understood in the future i think she will need to do more efforts
LOL. When Meghan "does more efforts," she will still be criticized, just as she was for the "Hollywood-like" expensive engagement photo frock.

Since the way Meghan is carrying herself has always been her style (laid-back casual elegance with a neutral color palette), I think she's fine doing things the way she feels comfortable for now. She and Harry are to a large degree planning to play by their own rules, and I think that comes across loud and clear.

Earlier in this thread, I linked photos of Meghan's extensive coat collection, many in pale or white shades, with a couple of them in navy and green, but mostly white, gray and pink.

So yes, Meghan is still rocking her own flair and her love for light-colored coats:

Meghan's Mirror breaks it down:
Meghan and Harry visit Reprezent 107.3FM in Brixton

Here's a bonus feature on 'Meghan's 5 Best Red Carpet Looks'
Meghan Markle’s 5 Best Red Carpet Looks
Old 01-14-2018, 09:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
LOL. When Meghan "does more efforts," she will still be criticized, just as she was for the "Hollywood-like" expensive engagement photo frock.

Since the way Meghan is carrying herself has always been her style (laid-back casual elegance with a neutral color palette), I think she's fine doing things the way she feels comfortable for now. She and Harry are to a large degree planning to play by their own rules, and I think that comes across loud and clear.

Earlier in this thread, I linked photos of Meghan's extensive coat collection, many in pale or white shades, with a couple of them in navy and green, but mostly white, gray and pink.

So yes, Meghan is still rocking her own flair and her love for light-colored coats:

Meghan's Mirror breaks it down:
Meghan and Harry visit Reprezent 107.3FM in Brixton

Here's a bonus feature on 'Meghan's 5 Best Red Carpet Looks'
Meghan Markle’s 5 Best Red Carpet Looks
In the second photo, MM appears to be the only person who knows where the camera is.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curbside View Post
In the second photo, MM appears to be the only person who knows where the camera is.
Well she grew up on a television set, and she's been a working actor for most of her adult life, so I guess it makes sense Meghan would not only know where to look for the camera, but also just how to shine for every picture she's aware that's being taken of her.

I look forward to seeing more formal photos of Harkle, and I wonder when there will be a painting commissioned?

Meghan & Harry sure do rock their looks together, and they seem to be very much in tune and in love. It will be interesting to see how Meghan's style evolves further as a member of the royal family. She has spoken about how her casual LA style became more polished and sophisticated when she moved to Toronto to film Suits, and she was fortunate enough to meet and make friends with the show's designers. Plus, her close friend and stylist, Jessica Mulroney, has likely given Meghan invaluable styling and fashion tips over the years.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:14 PM
Courtier

Oh, of course! I wish I was that photogenic!

Harkle...sounds better than Heghan.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:03 PM
Majesty

I only like 2 of her '5 best' red carpet looks. Thankfully we are not likely to see anything like the 3 I didn't care for.

LaRae
Old 01-18-2018, 09:43 AM
Majesty

https://madaboutmeghan.blogspot.com/...arrive-in.html

Today in Wales

Meghan’s outfit is a coat by Stella McCartney and trousers by Hiut Denim (a Welsh brand)

Meghan Markle is carrying a bag by @DeMellierLondon - the Mini Venice in Forest Green

Shoes: Tabitha Simmons Kiki Boots http://bit.ly/2DJkqqt

earrings today are these by @TuttiandcoUK - thoughts? http://bit.ly/2DgcvQo
Old 01-18-2018, 10:07 AM
Majesty

Not Liking the all black or her hair. Plus I know she’s a fan of those belted coats but it looks like she’s wearing a bathrobe
Old 01-18-2018, 10:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Black is SO grim on such a cold day...

So not a fan of ANY of her choices..
Old 01-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Majesty

I was surprised by the black coat, but I love the style of it.

The shirt (haven't seen a close up yet) appears to be a beige/taupe color.

I was hoping for a bit more color than the purse. Which I liked.

LaRae

We can also confirm that #MeghanMarkle's @DeMellierLondon bag has been re-released in the Forest Green colour. It will ship in March. forest grain

Her top is: Theory Wool Off-The-Shoulder Jacket > Theory - Wool Off-The-Shoulder Jacket
Old 01-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Not Liking the all black or her hair. Plus I know she’s a fan of those belted coats but it looks like she’s wearing a bathrobe

I agree.
I never like any of the designs by Stella McCartney, though.

And I think Meghan's hair just looks messy.
But the crowds are enthusiastic.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

She's always wearing coats that just look too big for her. It doesn't help to squeeze the belt as tight as possible, it still looks too big and saggy. I don't like this outfit at all!
Old 01-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Nobility

Not surprised to see her in dull color again, I think she would stick to it in pre-wedding period. Okay with the coat, the details of collar are interesting, but the bow/knot is a bit messy to me.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:43 AM
Nobility

I love her style coat, top, boots
Old 01-18-2018, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Apparently the handbag Meghan is carrying today funds life-saving vaccines for kids.

Meghan's top is by Theory, one of my personal favorites.

I love her simplistic and chic style. It's something a woman that works in an office can wear to work (barring the jeans, but ya know). I'm hoping the Barbie overdone look doesn't come in. I can see her moving more towards Letizia of Spain's style once married.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, so do I. Chic and simple like Queen Leti.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
something a woman that works in an office can wear to work
Which she ISN'T ! It is just so dull...
Old 01-18-2018, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
We can also confirm that #MeghanMarkle's @DeMellierLondon bag has been re-released in the Forest Green colour. It will ship in March. forest grain
Love the forest green handbag for today's trip to Wales.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
Which she ISN'T ! It is just so dull...
I should point out a chick and stylish woman would wear to the office. I've seen some stuff at the office that just...isn't. But nevertheless, if we want more of the working aspect of the members of the royal family, let them dress like stylish working women. I'm over the overly done Barbie thing. It's tiring. There is nothing wrong or dull with being chic. She dresses appropriately for the event. I'm sure if there is a more formal event, she'll dress the part as well. I'm simply glad she opted for pants rather than just dress and tights. I often wonder how are they not cold in those cases.

Closed Thread