The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post
It has a ressemblence with the begining of her anchor days... straighter, with layers and less volume:
ImageShack - Hosting :: leti27mh.jpg
plus.es -videos
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5870/8f36601clj5.jpg
Yes, it is very similar, especially to the first one. This new hairstyle though still looks just slightly different then those. But just slightly different! It seems to have more blunt edges, the style in which it was cut just looks different to me. I apologize for my explanation of "blunt" edges but I always hear that word associated with this type of straighter across edges. However, I'm not sure it is a great explanation on my part!

Oh I also think that way this haircut was done makes her hair look thin not as full. In these pics above her hair has a fuller look to it. Not that that is a bad thing just making the comparison.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Royal Highness

Letizia just has pretty hair in general. It looks good just about any way she styles it!

Old 06-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Gentry

:-/

Princess Letizia is always the best and most beautiful... but I think that this haircut is not my favourite.

It's too plan.

My favourite is the hairstyle that she used to the wedding of Prince's friend on Ibiza las year (when she wears a look like marilyn dress..)

I'm happy to see P.ss letizia.. I was missing her!!

Eleanor Roosvelt
Old 06-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMichelle View Post
Princess Letizia is always the best and most beautiful... but I think that this haircut is not my favourite.

It's too plan.

My favourite is the hairstyle that she used to the wedding of Prince's friend on Ibiza las year (when she wears a look like marilyn dress..)

I'm happy to see P.ss letizia.. I was missing her!!

I would say her hair is now too short to do a styling like Ibiza but nevertheless she should be able to do some variations. Just hanging down plain like now is boring.

I loved the variations she did two or three years ago, really creative. On almost each event she had a different styling, not much different, but enough to recognize. Ponytail, curls, pinned up, whatever. Last year I had the impression JC did some cost cutting and got rid of her hairdresser & stylist as hair and clothing were rather boring & old fashioned.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMichelle View Post

It's too plan.

I think her haircut was as plan
because of the circunstances of this day, this very horrible moment ......

personnally
I always love her hair......but for me
the very best is the one she had the day of her engagementSHE WAS FANTASTIC I always have the photo when i go to the hairdresser !!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

In my opinion ( Yes I have one also for a hair cut...) The Princess of Asturias is as all women after a pregancy, lacking of vitamina and as she has to breastfeed she has not so much time to take care of her hair, more as she don't have an important oficial life she has done the best thing to give health to her hair, to cut them for part to make them stronger.

I don't think that Letizia has cutted her hair to change her hairdo, I think only that she want give to her hair some breathing.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Courtier

I like Letizia's haircut. not too long..
Old 08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Serene Highness

At first I liked the new haircut. I thought it was a great length for her. But now I'm not so sure, it's boring and dull. I know that I'm judging mostly vacation pics but even when she dressed up in the gold dress the hair was still rather dull and unflattering. I thought her hair looked better up then down during these vacations. I really am clueless as to what is missing but it just seems too plain. But maybe I will change my mind when she officially gets back to work. I must admit I liked her hair at the baptism but since then I haven't liked it very much at all.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810 View Post
At first I liked the new haircut. I thought it was a great length for her. But now I'm not so sure, it's boring and dull. I know that I'm judging mostly vacation pics but even when she dressed up in the gold dress the hair was still rather dull and unflattering. I thought her hair looked better up then down during these vacations. I really am clueless as to what is missing but it just seems too plain. But maybe I will change my mind when she officially gets back to work. I must admit I liked her hair at the baptism but since then I haven't liked it very much at all.
i wasnt too fond of it from the start. to me now, it looks like its a block of hair. it looks lifeless maybe because there is not movement or defenition to it. maybe a few layers in the back would look nice
Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Nobility

I think Letizia's hair looks very nice.

I beleive the haircut could have something to do with being easier to manage. I know after each of my kids, I cut my hair. I just didn't have the time to deal with the long hair and styling it. Cutting it seemed so easy to manage, just wash and go. So as a princess and now a mother of two, she has her hands full, so maybe she just wanted a simpler style.

Long hair looks beautiful, but it always takes more time and effort to style and look nice than a short cut. JMO
Old 08-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
but for me
the very best is the one she had the day of her engagementSHE WAS FANTASTIC I always have the photo when i go to the hairdresser !!!!!!!
I completely agree with you .
Old 08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII View Post
I beleive the haircut could have something to do with being easier to manage. I know after each of my kids, I cut my hair. I just didn't have the time to deal with the long hair and styling it. Cutting it seemed so easy to manage, just wash and go. So as a princess and now a mother of two, she has her hands full, so maybe she just wanted a simpler style.
As a private person, you are completely right, but as a princess? With obviously having access to hairdressers etc, her request should be pls provide a nice look and cut that leaves some options for variety and not pls cut as simple as possible without variety so I only have to wash and go as I have two daughters and no time to deal with my looks. Sorry but this is how I feel Letizia looks at the moment.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Serene Highness

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
As a private person, you are completely right, but as a princess? With obviously having access to hairdressers etc, her request should be pls provide a nice look and cut that leaves some options for variety and not pls cut as simple as possible without variety so I only have to wash and go as I have two daughters and no time to deal with my looks. Sorry but this is how I feel Letizia looks at the moment.
I couldn't have said it better myself! Besides what is the deal with everyone thinking shorter hair is simpler. I think it depends on the overall style. Some people that have shorter hair really have to take time with it to style it just right.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Commoner

Her hair is sometimes a work of art! I like her long hair she still looks like a strong woman. Long hair could easy make a woman look less "strong"
Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Letizia during a gala dinner on Nov 26, 2007 (originally posted by paty)
back view -- side view

This style really suited her, looked nice with the tiara, also like the idea of the hair twisted from the sides.Looked very neat.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia yesterday. I like this hairdo and the little flowers are lovely
Back (originally posted by lantash)
Side (Hola)
Old 12-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Letizia yesterday. I like this hairdo and the little flowers are lovely
Back (originally posted by lantash)
Side (Hola)
The hair-do is lovely,intresting it worked well with short hair. I like the clips/crystals in her hair as well but i think they used abit too much imo
Old 12-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia looks lovely. Her hair do looks great and I love the hair pins. I don't think they are too much, they are just right.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

i wonder are those diamond hair clips or just costume jewellery??

Old 12-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

i love her hair in a bun... it makes her look really regal!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread

Tags
hair, hairstyle, hats, headwear, letizia, princess of asturias