Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 2: September 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are right, jinigirl! The heels are just too thick for her skinny/thin legs.

The sleeves are lovely but unfortunately the shoes look like patent leather to me. :-(

Letizia's bag intrigues me - I would never have put it with the suit, but for her it seems to work.
Of the many many many peep toe shoes Letizia has, I think that these are amongst the better ones, as they are not so platform

I agree, they are far better without the peeptoe!

I quite liked this pair of brown heels. (Royals)
They are similar to the platform heels she usually wear; but they look so much better without the peeptoe.

My first impression: studied casualness. The unbuttoned sweater with belt gives a relaxed look. I actually like the whole package. The scarf gives a pop of colour but still stayed within overall muted pallet.

I have to agree with with Odette....Too much going on.

A close-up of Letizia´s purse at the inauguration of the exhibition "Cruces del Arte":
Belga

Letizia´s shoes tonight at the Prince of Asturias Awards:
Getty
Hoping to have a close-up.

Letizia´s shoes tonight at the Prince of Asturias Awards:
Getty
Hoping to have a close-up.
For me there is no need for a close-up, one of the worst pairs ever!
Isn't there anyone available at Zarzuela who would give her some advice what kind of shoes to wear. The dress is very nice, but the look is ruined with that shoes :bang:

For me there is no need for a close-up, one of the worst pairs ever!
Isn't there anyone available at Zarzuela who would give her some advice what kind of shoes to wear. The dress is very nice, but the look is ruined with that shoes :bang:

I agree, one of the ugliest pair of shoes I have ever seen on Letizia :eek: They look so chunky and bulky on her legs ... it would have been a 10 / 10 with a pair of pointy grey high heels but these platforms are hideous.

And I sooooo completely disagree:

I love this shoes! Wow, really nice!
Love the flower detail.

That's one pair of shoes I'd LOVE to own!

:wub:

Just from my point of view, it seems to me that ALL of her shoes are big and chunky/clunky! She is just sooo tiny and yet she insists on wearing these huge shoes. It is beyond me as to why....

Charming, but I am waiting for the close-up of her shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom