Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

micas

Royal Highness
Country
Portugal
I read in Hola that Letizia loves purses and she have made a good demonstration of that.
So i decided make this topic, like i made for Mary.
I just hope Letizia wears hats. :D

From Terra

1. Cream colored shoes and purse for an informal dinner with her father and stepmother before the wedding
2. Yellow shoes and purse for a lunch with Spanish president and first lady before the wedding

0021tk.jpg

http://img97.echo.cx/img97/1235/0016kp1.jpg
http://img97.echo.cx/img97/9692/0021tk.jpg
http://img97.echo.cx/img97/8467/0035uo.jpg
http://img97.echo.cx/img97/1545/0048ci.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello micas! I like Letizia's choice of purses and especially her footwear too.

:D I totally agree!! I love her shoes and purses, but the last few months, her shoes and purse were really the best!!

left pic:20040704 shoes she wore at a gala dinner held on Saturday night due to the VI HRH The Queen Trophy at the Nautic Club in Valencia.
right pic:20040704 having lunch with queen sofia in Valencia

Colourpress

white and black "snake" ones

(Edited photos from Cover, Casareal and Face to face)

The purse and shoses for the nacional day. The brown purse is equal to the pink purse of #148. Some times give the ideia that Letizia buy the same model of purses in several colours. For the shoes like always a nice brown pumps.

Colourpress, Seeger-Press, Starface

Ok, these shoes look wonderful, it semes they are spots

Seeger-Press

may not be new, but I like it

Elmundo

again not new but very nice

From Elmundo and Face to Face:

I think most of her accessoires are awfull. Very starlet-like, nothing to do with an elegant, refined style that befits a princess. I can find the same things she wears at Mango. Very common :(

I dont like her snakeskin accessories, but then I dont like snakeskin for ANY princess, Mary has an awful pair she wear quite often, and even Beatrix was recently spotted in a pair, and Mette-Marit has a green Prada snakeskin bag which I hate. Other than that I like her shoes and bags, deffenetly better than what Maxima usually sports at times.

Thanks GOD, this topic have more than 2 person, like or not still comong for talk about... about the sneak shoes, i don't now if Letizia wear real sneak but i now there fakes, i love animal a lot ( ok, sneaks far from me) but if we can have the same efect without kill them, i belive we should go for there. Just now: some people said the the sneak thinks are maid form that fur that they leave natural but i don't think that very viavel, some1 can tell me if that is correct?

The purse from the last event. The Prince of Asturias Awards Ceremony (2004)

Terra

Larzen said:
I dont like her snakeskin accessories, but then I dont like snakeskin for ANY princess, Mary has an awful pair she wear quite often, and even Beatrix was recently spotted in a pair, and Mette-Marit has a green Prada snakeskin bag which I hate. Other than that I like her shoes and bags, deffenetly better than what Maxima usually sports at times.
I do not like her snake skin stuff either even though I assume that they are immitation snakeskin. it looks tacky, (might be something spanish we do not understand like the joy of bullfights)

but I still like her and think he made a love match/wise choice.

Bag and shoes by Lowe

Elmundo & Fotobank

I think she really has good taste, except for the snake skin shoes (like it was said before) and purses, but she doesn't use those often, so once in a while is acceptable!

Micas, this one is just for you, a close-up of Letizia's "wedding shoes"

El Pais

Last edited:
WOOOO, i stay bluch like that... :eek: YOu are amaizing and swety ANNA_R!!! :)

A LOT OF LOVE FOR YOU!!!

The shoes have the same, like i said that?...the same gold "design" that the dress. I read that is Jaime (Helena husband) that gives the shoes to her and they are from Manolo Blankis... just amaizing and that they have 15 cm of heels because the protocall that don't alowd a big diference between 2 person a couple... stuning.

You're welcome Micas, and lots of love to you as well.

I stumbled on this picture by chance and thought about you immediately. The shoes are definitely gorgeous, they complimented her dress perfectly.

Are you sure that it was Jaime that gave the shoes for her?

No, i read that but... like you now we can not belive in all, but is quite possible and a god option for a wedding gifte. You just imagene the probleme that Helena nad Cristina have for give a wedding gifte for them? Is nothing better that pay something that they like. They say " i need that..." and they say " ok, we pay." and probleme resolve...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom