Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she have amaizing shoes, is just peat don't exist nice close of then. sorry to all, but i am crazy for shoes

You and me both.:D I love shoes; the more the better I say.

I love this handbag Letizia is carrying. The color is unique as well.

courtesy of Polfoto.

You and me both.:D I love shoes; the more the better I say.

courtesy of Polfoto.

That bag is design by the first prince's girlfriend, Isabel Sartorius so probably it's a gift from her to the princess:flowers:

courtesy of Polfoto.
the bag looks like an Hermes Birkin but without the flap on top. Im not seeing where the bag fits with the outfit, nor do i like the color. Actually, I have never liked any of Letizia's bags for some reason though she does have some beautiful shoes.

i love the bag to. thanks for the pics, go on posting!!!

The bag looks very similar to a Birkin. But I could be wrong. I do love it though. A very unique color.

Letizia may not wear the most splendid jewels or grandest hats but she sure knows how to work those accessories! I think she has the loveliest shoes around:wub::wub::wub:

have there ever been amy photos of Letizia wearing a hat either pre of after her marriage

Letizia's new favorite shoes: it seems she has those shoes in all colors. ;)
So far I saw her wearing them in cream, black and gold.
Letizia's plateau heels
(Pictures from IPA)

Imo this shoes don't suit and that well... they make her legs look so thin!
I really prefer her wearing "normal" heels instead of those platform heels..

Last edited:
I can't picture her with hats.. :lol: don't know why!

I can't picture her with hats.. :lol: don't know why!

I can't imagine her with hats either. We've seen her in baseball caps on vacation but I can't imagine a Philip Treacy hat on her! Personally, I don't think she has the head shape to pull off hats very well. I think she would look better with head pieces such as those of Mette-Marit. I think Maxima and Mary have better "hat heads" if you know what I mean!

Letizia's plateau heels
(Pictures from IPA)

I consider last shoes in "Letizia's plateau heels" (pictures from IPA) very cool and trendy; are these shoes by Costume National or Pedro Garcia or by someone else? Who knows?

Those high heels doesn't look good on her they are too big for her legs

Those high heels doesn't look good on her they are too big for her legs

I don't like them either, they look clumsy and a bit too casual. Letizia used to wear plenty of elegant pumps, I hope she will recycle them the same way she started to recycle her dresses recently.

I dislike the model very much, the way the front of the shoe seems to go all around the sole of the shoe...

Letizia's plateau heels
(Pictures from IPA)

I find it strange that Letizia now tends to buy each model in eight or so different colors as if there was nothing else available on the shoe market. It can be funny if it is done once but when coming up time and time again with the same stuff it gets a cheap taste, like buy one get one free.

The "grey" shoes she was wearing in the ceremony with that Varela black suit,were the same she wear in Leonor's first that to school photoshot with trousers and massimo Dutti blouse!! So different outfits, so different ocassions! Good for Letizia to recycle like that!

I would love to see what kind of hats she would pick.
If they attend hat-loving-royalty events like Great Britain, Denmark etc. would they also wear hats? Had this happened before to Queen Sofia? If so I hope they would be invited to events-with-hats to other countries because I am curious to see them especially Letizia wear one :flowers: Then this would be like the bikini pictures headlining "Letizia caught wearing a hat for the first time" :lol:

Had this happened before to Queen Sofia?
When King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia were on a State Visit to Norway (last year) the Queen wore a black hat , because it's usual to wear one at the Welcome Ceremony in Norway.. (and Sofia rarely wears hats, doesn't she?)
So maybe we'll see Letizia wearing hats when she's invited to a hat-event ... ;)

When King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia were on a State Visit to Norway (last year) the Queen wore a black hat , because it's usual to wear one at the Welcome Ceremony in Norway.. (and Sofia rarely wears hats, doesn't she?)
So maybe we'll see Letizia wearing hats when she's invited to a hat-event ... ;)
Thank you for your response Her_Majesty, I will look for those photos. Indeed, I haven't seen Queen Sofia wear a hat/flowery headpiece in Spain except for the traditional Mantilla and the informal ones during summer vacations. State visits are usually for the King & Queen unless the Prince & Princess of Asturias also goes with them but that rarely happens that both couples go out of the country together, so I guess we will not see Letizia wear a hat soon.

Especially the black version of these plateau shoes Letizia has been wearing lately is awful (yesterday in Bilbao and at the European Basketball championship final) ... Black shiny plateau high heels is not what I expect to see on any princess :eek:

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Specially because she has very skinny legs so these kind of shoes doesn't suit her at all, although they are in fashion she should wear a more "light" shoes because there are Peep Toe shoes not so heavy has the ones she is wearing lately. And sometimes her shoes seams to be bigger than her foot is!!!!!

Letizia wearing high boots which are also called riding boots but in other words dont actually mean riding boots but theyre a look-a-like. I think they look wonderful, very in fashion. Also a brown leather bag, i thought it was a nice size bag for the outing (a day at the zoo). (pictures originally posted by lula)

Boots
Bag

I'm loving Letizia's style these days! Simplistic chic is the best way to describe her "look" these days... the turtleneck with skinny pants, and did I mention the boots?! Fantastic! They remind me of these boots by Chloe.

Let's not forget her bag, amazing!

Enough of my drooling over her latest ensemble.:D

Reg. the question if Letzia was ever seen wearing a hat.
I can remember a visit to Sweden from F&L in 2004 or 2005, but I can't remember any outfits from this event.
But Sweden has a "hat-loving" RF, so maybe Letzia wore hat/headpiece at that time.

Would love to see pictures from that visit ;-)

Reg. the question if Letzia was ever seen wearing a hat.
I can remember a visit to Sweden from F&L in 2004 or 2005, but I can't remember any outfits from this event.
But Sweden has a "hat-loving" RF, so maybe Letzia wore hat/headpiece at that time.

Would love to see pictures from that visit ;-)

No she didnt wear a hairpiece nor a hat but she wore a lovely coat;)
Picture (ANP)

Why is she wearing her coat while she is indoors, it really looks stupid, (feeling cold is no excuse as far as I am concerned)

Why it is stupid dear susan?
This type of coat is part of the whole outfit,If it were another type of coat then it would be strange if she wear it indoor.

Why it is stupid dear susan?
This type of coat is part of the whole outfit,If it were another type of coat then it would be strange if she wear it indoor.

If find it strange too. Last winter she did it all the time. Thick coat, light dress, thick stockings. Perhaps the heating has been switched off in Zarzuela.
jacket = indoor
coat = outdoor
That's the way it's supposed to be, as shown by the swedish princesses / Queen.

Last edited:
I am loving her new styl, just adore him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom