Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say from this picture... we have to wait for the next time she uses that purse... ;)

lula said:
Elsa M. said:
I don't think it's the same, if you pay attention to the borders:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/211822-post108.html
I believe that it is the same, the borders are similar, but the photo of Majorca is darker and the purse meets worse. The same color, the same type of chain and the same double form of the top part.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=247526&d=1149708155
We finally got a better picture, where we can see they're not the same purse. ;)
This one has not the assimetrical borders like the one of Mallorca; the top edges are simply folded at the same level:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2592/untitled11xv.jpg
(edited photo from EFE)

Last edited:
Many thanks Elsa M; for you great sens of the observation. I'm very fond of the Letizia's purses.

Many thanks Lula, the shoes are gorgeous as usal. The Princess have a tremandous taste for her accessories as purses and shoes. Her shoes, for me, a true dream!

Last edited:
A green pair:

th_16838_Semana_437lo.jpg

(Edited photo from Semana)

This is a nice and practical trip set:

th_09142_23925650_506lo.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Edited photos from londonfeatures and Newscom (thanks to Larzen).

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I dont really follow letizia that much but I decided to look at this thread and Im amazed. She has amazing shoes. She has short legs but are fabulously shaped. She pulls off 99.9 percent of all the shoes she wears. Even those that I think most women shoud stay away from. I love the sling back shoes(I think thats what their called) and the peep-toe shoes. Great.

From wireimage and DeadlinePress:

th_08767_BB_500lo.jpg

New (I suppose so), big, white and veeery fashionable bag. Any minuses? IT'S NOT MINE!!!:D

I am fascinated by Letizia's shoes. I don't think her heels could be any higher :) However, I shudder at the tought of walking over slippery wooden floors, up marble stairs and down cobbled streets in Palma de Mallorca's sloping streets! I don't know how she does it and she walks so confidently too (says someone who has fallen flat on her face wearing high heeled sandals in Palma).

Letizia seems to have very long narrow feet - perfect for the type of shoes she is wearing.

Another pair:

th_08707_CC_397lo.jpg

Click to enlarge: edited photos from Face to Face and Deadline Press.

Last edited:
This pair of espadrilles was used last year in Mallorca too.

th_09324_AA_569lo.jpg
http://imageshack.us

(Edited photos from Colourpress, Elmundo and DeadlinePress)

Last edited:

(edited photos from Copadelrey.com)

Another pair of casual espadrilles:

(edited photo from SipaPress via Isifa)

she has wear many times in Mallorca lots of different casual espadrilles this year!They are very fashion this summer

Photos by BrunoPress and SeegerPress

I have to confess that when i see this shoes for the frist time i don't like a lot, but now see then so close, they look very elegant and cute, i like then. Thanks for the nice photo!

A pair of black shoes she wore with the black gala dress:

(Photo scanned from Hola)

Letizia has fab shoes and purses i wouldnt mind to borrow some from her collection
i was also wondering how she wears the high heels for such long periods of time because i know if i wear heels my feet are hurting after a few hours! how does letizia cope!!!

Thanks... i just hope some bigger pic of this shoses. But this is fine to, thanks a lot REdferns. The shoes she wear in the national day are teh shoes from Leonor baptisme isn't it?

i like a lot of her shoes and purses. but sometimes both or one of thie s didn't fit to her clothes.

Hi
I Believe Infanta Elena Of Spain Wears More Beautiful And Better Conbined Shoes And Purses.

whiteswan said:
Hi
I Believe Infanta Elena Of Spain Wears More Beautiful And Better Conbined Shoes And Purses.

You don't know my collection, it is more beautiful and combined with all my purses than are able to do Letizia, Elena and Cristina together....:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

We know the extreme elegancy of the infanta Elena, indicutable but this thread is to speak about the shoes and the purses of the Princess and the way how she matched them:flowers:

As letizia had chooze to have a very sober wardrobe to work, the single part of fantaisy and originality is the shoes and the purses, on this fieldshe she succeed very well.

The shoes of the Prizes Prince of Asturias are of Pedro García

From wireimage and Pedro García

Last edited:
Absolutly fantastic this shoes and how letizia is a good model to wear them!

Letizia looks so pretty in that shade. I love the combination of the different pinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom