Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best photos, so we can see what this set looks like, but I guess it's a new one.

(Edited photos from Colourpress)

Last edited:
Back to high heels... the purse also seems to be new.

Edited photos from ImagineScandinavia and Alfaqui SL (thanks to Larzen)

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you Letizia - what fabulous legs and heels. So incredibly elegant! Are these the greatest royal pins?

These shoes Princess Letizia took to Leonor's baptism are from Manolo Blahnik .
Edited from the HQs supplied by Casa Real

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7475/shoes3gi.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I have the shoes from the Christening! Not the Manolo Blahnik ones of course but some that look exactly the same!

wow! love the shoes! i absolutely agree that letizia is more elegant than mary imo! she seems to be natural..another thing is that she does not overshadows her husband unlike mary (again imo). mary's too glamorous! i read in an article in other royalty site that the staff in their palace were a bit awkward about mary bec she's too glamorous.. she tends too overshadow her husband and i think that's the reason why that's the tension between mary and the staff.. hehhe! sorry to all mary fans... this is just what i've read from an article..

I agree...I've always felt that Letizia is more elegant and natural than Mary. Mary is like Hollywood Glam, she stands out but Letizia's glam is more timeless and elegant. She compliment her husband rather than overshadow. The other CP that's in the same class is CP Mathilda and these two are my favourite CP!

The heels and purses she wore in the occasion of Beltran Gomez-Acebo & Laura Ponte's dinner on September 18th, 2004

Pictures courtesy of mtbcm who scanned them from Hola! Mag and posted them at Laura & Beltran's wedding thread.

Click to make it bigger.
0090rx.jpg
0105xw.jpg

http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc40&image=8e7f6_beltran2.jpg
http://img104.echo.cx/img104/3283/0090rx.jpg
http://img104.echo.cx/img104/3713/0105xw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At the gala for the centenary of Mundo Deportivo, January 31st, 2006

Edited from Cover, Wireimage and Alfaqui SL (thanks to Larzen)

she looks beautifull but think the shoes and bag are terrible, two toned snakepattern, ugh

I think the purse of the arrival is a Hermes... very beautiful. It looks like the one Hermes named Kelly because The princess Grace Kelly wore it in the cover of LIFE magazine, hiding her belly

Last edited:
lis said:
I think the purse of the arrival is a Hermes... very beautiful.

I was just thinking the same when I saw your post. It's a pity that it's in plain black though. They are simply GORGEOUS in colors like bright red and mustard yellow.

Golden and silver heels:

Photos by Alfaqui SL and Getty (thanks to Larzen):

(click to enlarge)

I love this pair:

(click to enlarge)

The matching purse:

Photos from Bruno Press, Alfaqui SL and Getty (thanks to Larzen)

Last edited:
May 16th, 2006
Foto Credit: Elmundo and Carlos Picasso (provided by Larzen)

63pr.jpg

(nr. 3 to be enlarged)

Photo credits: Carlos Picasso (provided by Larzen)

(click to enlarge)

I love that red purse!!

She always is fantastic with red colour...very good Letizia!!!

Another pair of beautiful sandals:

(click to enlarge)

Photos from GettyImages (thanks to Larzen) and Polfoto (thanks to lula).

can anybody tell me how many pairs of shoes Letizia has? It seems like she has at least one pair of every style in every color!

If she has it what a lucky girl :).... I love her shoes, sometimes she repeatead so I do not think that sha has that many

I love the beige sandals that she wore yesterday, I have some similar onesin dark blue!

Here, here!! Just another pair of gorgeous, gorgeous sandals!
HELP! I need to have those for myself!:D

(edited photos from EFE and Face to Face)

I think Letizia has the most beautifull shoes, clutches, bags than other princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom