The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #261  
Old 09-27-2007, 04:40 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,869
Especially the black version of these plateau shoes Letizia has been wearing lately is awful (yesterday in Bilbao and at the European Basketball championship final) ... Black shiny plateau high heels is not what I expect to see on any princess

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet
__________________

__________________
  #262  
Old 09-27-2007, 07:10 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,010
Specially because she has very skinny legs so these kind of shoes doesn't suit her at all, although they are in fashion she should wear a more "light" shoes because there are Peep Toe shoes not so heavy has the ones she is wearing lately. And sometimes her shoes seams to be bigger than her foot is!!!!!
__________________

__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #263  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:10 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,861
Letizia wearing high boots which are also called riding boots but in other words dont actually mean riding boots but theyre a look-a-like. I think they look wonderful, very in fashion. Also a brown leather bag, i thought it was a nice size bag for the outing (a day at the zoo). (pictures originally posted by lula)

Boots
Bag
  #264  
Old 10-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,345
I'm loving Letizia's style these days! Simplistic chic is the best way to describe her "look" these days... the turtleneck with skinny pants, and did I mention the boots?! Fantastic! They remind me of these boots by Chloe.

Let's not forget her bag, amazing!

Enough of my drooling over her latest ensemble.
__________________
  #265  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:15 PM
jinigirl's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bayreuth, Germany
Posts: 308
Reg. the question if Letzia was ever seen wearing a hat.
I can remember a visit to Sweden from F&L in 2004 or 2005, but I can't remember any outfits from this event.
But Sweden has a "hat-loving" RF, so maybe Letzia wore hat/headpiece at that time.

Would love to see pictures from that visit ;-)
__________________
  #266  
Old 10-15-2007, 04:59 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinigirl View Post
Reg. the question if Letzia was ever seen wearing a hat.
I can remember a visit to Sweden from F&L in 2004 or 2005, but I can't remember any outfits from this event.
But Sweden has a "hat-loving" RF, so maybe Letzia wore hat/headpiece at that time.

Would love to see pictures from that visit ;-)
No she didnt wear a hairpiece nor a hat but she wore a lovely coat
Picture (ANP)
  #267  
Old 10-16-2007, 03:52 AM
susan alicia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 2,528
Why is she wearing her coat while she is indoors, it really looks stupid, (feeling cold is no excuse as far as I am concerned)


Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
No she didnt wear a hairpiece nor a hat but she wore a lovely coat
Picture (ANP)
__________________
  #268  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Camarina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
Why is she wearing her coat while she is indoors, it really looks stupid, (feeling cold is no excuse as far as I am concerned)

Why it is stupid dear susan?
This type of coat is part of the whole outfit,If it were another type of coat then it would be strange if she wear it indoor.
__________________
  #269  
Old 10-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
Why it is stupid dear susan?
This type of coat is part of the whole outfit,If it were another type of coat then it would be strange if she wear it indoor.
If find it strange too. Last winter she did it all the time. Thick coat, light dress, thick stockings. Perhaps the heating has been switched off in Zarzuela.
jacket = indoor
coat = outdoor
That's the way it's supposed to be, as shown by the swedish princesses / Queen.
__________________
  #270  
Old 10-16-2007, 05:56 PM
micas's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Portugal
Posts: 1,711
I am loving her new styl, just adore him...
__________________
  #271  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:51 PM
SASSY's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
Why is she wearing her coat while she is indoors, it really looks stupid, (feeling cold is no excuse as far as I am concerned)

She wore the coat as a dress....
__________________
  #272  
Old 10-17-2007, 03:51 AM
susan alicia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 2,528
you think that underneath her coat she was just wearing her underwear?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSY View Post
She wore the coat as a dress....
__________________
  #273  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:08 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,010
The boots she was wearing at "A Day in Madrid Zoo" are too mucht for this warm weather!!! It is still summer time and this are winter boots, also she is dressing with a warm swetter and the sun is shining in Madrid and temperatures are still high!!!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #274  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Camarina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
The boots she was wearing at "A Day in Madrid Zoo" are too mucht for this warm weather!!! It is still summer time and this are winter boots, also she is dressing with a warm swetter and the sun is shining in Madrid and temperatures are still high!!!

I think you sometimes speak without knowing nothing.
It is autumm in Spain and it is cold lately in whole country.The fact that the sun is shining does not mean that it is hot. Boots and outfit are perfect for these days.
In addition, the majority of women in Spain are starting already to wear boots like Letizia the Zoo day(I include myself ).
I know your hatred towards Letizia but try not mistakes in your statements (this is the second in a week).
__________________
  #275  
Old 10-17-2007, 07:32 AM
susan alicia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 2,528
Camarina, by the way I like Letizia, just not always what she wears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
I think you sometimes speak without knowing nothing.
It is autumm in Spain and it is cold lately in whole country.The fact that the sun is shining does not mean that it is hot. Boots and outfit are perfect for these days.
In addition, the majority of women in Spain are starting already to wear boots like Letizia the Zoo day(I include myself ).
I know your hatred towards Letizia but try not mistakes in your statements (this is the second in a week).
__________________
  #276  
Old 10-17-2007, 08:02 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,861
Boots are in fashion, they are over almost every fashion show from New York - London, Paris - Milan as well as the black stockings.

I would say its Autum in Spain now, not really winter therefore its time to take the boots out. People would wear them into early summer. I guess it depends on how an individual would want to play around with what they have, there is no rule for wearing certain things in certain season's.

Anyways, Looking at the pictures from Letizia's trip to Portugal, as i mentioned earlier the outfit was neat, but the stockings to me where abit too dark, maybe a lighter black would of worked better.
  #277  
Old 10-17-2007, 09:25 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
I think you sometimes speak without knowing nothing.
It is autumm in Spain and it is cold lately in whole country.The fact that the sun is shining does not mean that it is hot. Boots and outfit are perfect for these days.
In addition, the majority of women in Spain are starting already to wear boots like Letizia the Zoo day(I include myself ).
I know your hatred towards Letizia but try not mistakes in your statements (this is the second in a week).
well if it is cold already why the two kids are wearing t.shirts? Why Leonor is wearing short socks? Why Letizia took of her coat??? No I'am not mistaken Camarina, in fact Madrid has maximums of 22 like Portugal now, and it is not cold, most of us here are wearing t.shirts and sandals!! Sorry Camarina it is not time yet to wear high boots, high vest or black socks!!!
And you are wrong again, I like Letizia, I like this outfit, I love her boots, however I criticize this way of dressing in such a warm weather! That's all!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #278  
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
well if it is cold already why the two kids are wearing t.shirts? Why Leonor is wearing short socks? Why Letizia took of her coat??? No I'am not mistaken Camarina, in fact Madrid has maximums of 22 like Portugal now, and it is not cold, most of us here are wearing t.shirts and sandals!! Sorry Camarina it is not time yet to wear high boots, high vest or black socks!!!
And you are wrong again, I like Letizia, I like this outfit, I love her boots, however I criticize this way of dressing in such a warm weather! That's all!
The fact that Letizia is very slim i.e. has less body fat means she feels the "cold" more .... I am speaking from personal experience here as I am also a naturally slim person & I really dread the colder months. I don't live in Europe so I don't know what the weather is like over there right now but the fact that both Felipe and Elena's husband were also wearing jackets that day showed just how cold / cool it was at the time the pictures were taken
__________________
  #279  
Old 10-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Camarina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
well if it is cold already why the two kids are wearing t.shirts? Why Leonor is wearing short socks? Why Letizia took of her coat??? No I'am not mistaken Camarina, in fact Madrid has maximums of 22 like Portugal now, and it is not cold, most of us here are wearing t.shirts and sandals!! Sorry Camarina it is not time yet to wear high boots, high vest or black socks!!!
And you are wrong again, I like Letizia, I like this outfit, I love her boots, however I criticize this way of dressing in such a warm weather! That's all!

I am not going to discuss with you,it is absurd.
But many people in the spanish autumn wear boots.The kids wear t-shirt however Iñaki, Felipe, or Queen Sofía wear long-sleeved.
I repeat, you are wrong and this is my opinion.
__________________
  #280  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Bonbon's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: valencia, Spain
Posts: 317
Smile Letizia

Presiding over “Madrid Dawn Sindrome Foundation” and “Stela Proyect” dinner, at La Zarzuela Hippodrome
Shoes&Bag:http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...er/1034112.jpg

Inauguration of the new wing of the Prado Museum
Bag:http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../prado-10a.jpg

Slovakian State Visit - Welcoming Lunch
Shoes:http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...nvisit/003.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...nvisit/002.jpg

Visiting Portugal
Bag:http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rtugal/017.jpg

Receiving the card of member of honor of Madrid's Athenaeum
Belt:http://img193.imagevenue.com/view.ph...4_122_31lo.jpg

Inauguration of the XXV International Congress of the Notaries
Shoes:http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_451lo.jpg
Belt:http://img148.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_979lo.jpg
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
accessories, bags, crown princess letizia, scarves, shoes


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Felipe, Prince of Asturias & Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano: 22 May 2004 monos26 Royal Weddings 781 06-18-2014 03:21 AM
Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: Nov 2004 - Nov 2008 micas Archives 206 11-22-2008 12:48 PM
Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008 karolinabraganza Archives 379 11-22-2008 12:44 PM
Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 2: September 2008 - November 2008 dazzling Archives 180 11-22-2008 12:23 PM
Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 201 09-12-2004 07:12 PM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]