The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
Excuse me asking but are you Lighthouse and Lumutqueen talking at cross purposes?
Are you talking about hair or yoga movements with hands? I am totally confused.
As to the hair, Mary always looks impeccable to me, and I think Kate should also look at Queen Rania´s hair, always shiny and beautiful when worn long.
Sorry everyone, I should have made myself clearer originally but I was very tired from driving for 4 hours yesterday so I kind of threw my responses out there then went to bed! What I meant was that both Kate and Mary wear their hair down. I was merely noting that Kate is not alone in neglecting to have a fancy formal hair do.
I am aware that Mary often does go to a lot of effort but not always. I have seen photo of her hair being blown about in the wind but when I said she should wear it up in formal style her fans respond with oh she looks fab, Mary is so great...! Yet people won't let it slide with Kate. I feel that Kate is targeted for criticism not afforded others who do same as her. She is not even a princess, let's give her a break.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Courtier

Now I understand. Now I am going to be a bit clearer too.
It is not that her hair is worn long, it is the hair itself, it never seems to shine, at least in the photos I have seen (perhaps I missed out). For formal occasions I personally like to see hair worn up, but Rania wears it down and beautifully.
No one can help the wind blowing and tousling locks but if they are shiny and have a well cared for look to them then no problem.
Kate obviously spends a lot on clothes, she needs to find a good hairdresser, not necessarily a stylist but someone to show her how to look after her hair, which is so thick it makes me feel quite jealous, fine hair is no fun at all, but there is so much that can be done with lovely thick hair like hers.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The new thread can be found here

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, kate middleton, style

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules