Jordanian Royals in Traditional Dress Part 1: May 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very beautiful photos xavi,thanks for sharing.
i think that QNoor was and still very good ambassador for the traditional fashion of her country,something she must get tribute for.

Last edited:
yes Mademiselle Lilo , she also encouraged Jordanians not to forget the thoubs and still wore them in their occasions

I like too the first thoub, is beautiful.

:previous: What a beautiful young lady Princess Haya is :flowers: This dress looks so nice on her.I love the combination of the colors:eek:range,blue & white!So exotic!

I too love these colors on princess Haya- they remind me of exotic spices. HayaHaya-

very beautiful,both ladies are perfectely dressed,colours of Aicha's dress are stunning,while Zein dress is divine,Idon't know why Rania don't follow their example and wore similar dresses I am sur she will looks stunning as well ans much more suitable than these wannabe model dresses.

i am glad they repeat those dresses,it look fabulous on them i especially loved the one of Zein:Majestic.

Yes and Zein wore during return dinner the same dress that she wore in Brunei.

Princess Sarvath always wears saris, I don't think she has ever been pictured wearing a thobe.

I only remember one pics of her wearing a thoub.

In the king Hussein's Birthday that appeared in the royal tour she was wearing a thoub not a sari .
when the king stripped her husband and people talked a lot she was criticized for wearing saris while noor despite her American background promoted thoubs and wore them.

I don´t remember the event Xavi, Do you have a pic? I remember her wearing a green and red thoub during graduation.

I have the video only which also in the forum

Aisha's dress posted above by Salma looks great! I like its rich color. I even liked Princess Muna's dress. Although it's black, it's very impressive!

Is this a recent pic, Salma? Haya looks lovely as always, I love dark red!

Alright, thanks! Now another question: is there a special word for this white shawl?
I find it beautiful as well.

Alright, thanks! Now another question: is there a special word for this white shawl?
I find it beautiful as well.

You´re welcome. She perhaps wears a shawl to show respect.

Princess Haya's outfit is very fresh and rich.
The combination of the colours is amazing.

I really like the terra cotta and tourquoise color in the third outfit on Queen Rania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom