Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great s hit but I don't like it matched with boots.

It's a very professional suit and with her hair pulled back it makes Raiyah look so severe. I would prefer it with a pair of high heels instead of boots.

I like the pink shawl but this grey cardigan looks very casual for a public engagement.

Nice dress , but I love dresses have colorful lines.

Not a big fan of this mandarin collar with frog buttons, seems a bit out of place on Princess Badiya, IMO.

I don't like Badiya's dress.. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her purse very beautiful ! :D

I like the pashmina a lot, the dress not at all.

As always we won't speculate about any possible pregnancy until there's an official announcement
or solid evidence - and remember this is a fashion thread, therefore a couple of posts have been
deleted or edited!

Basma's outfit is way too casual and I really dislike that scarf on her head.
Princess Muna looks absolutely chic once again, although the jacket is quite big for her. Beautiful necklace!

Basma blue scarf spoiled the whole look don't like it.
Princess Muna looks classy as usual:flowers:

Basma's outfit is way too casual and I really dislike that scarf on her head.
Princess Muna looks absolutely chic once again, although the jacket is quite big for her. Beautiful necklace![/QUO

please consider HRHprincess basmah's career. she is in sport clothing, and give the nature of her occupation would wreak havoc on her hair. it is a safety issue as well in that occupation :)

I quite like the blue scarf. It kinda gives her all black assemble a pop of color

o god no i hate it it looks like a big blue swimming cap i like the other scarf the pattered one more chic

i don't know what's her problem with the scarf if she is covering her hair its ok,but if just add to the outfit well someone should tell her it doesn't work...
too bad because the suit is lovely:pink and grey looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom