Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loved the dress and accessories !!

The princess looks nice in her black outfit with the red coral accessories.

I like the dress and the necklace is perfect for this dress.

Dina's raspberry dress is so pretty! Ghida's outfit is really elegant, as always. These ladies have some excellent taste. :flowers:

I liked her outfit and he hairdo but I really did not like the coat she is wearing.

Reem. She looks good whenever she takes good care of herself.

Oh you're right then. I didn't like her latest outfit either, it looked miserable.

This is much better, but generally Rym's style is rather outdated, IMO.

The idea, to brighten a quite doun outfit with diamonds, is a very good idea.

I did not like the jacket she is wearing. I agree with you NoorMeansLight, Reem's style is an old fashion style, he style is reflected by her life when she lived in America where people's last concern is to wear nicely and look good... IMO

I like the black lace cocktail dress!

The outfit, shoes and make-up are cheap and vulgar, she doesn't look like the Princess, especially from Middle Eastern country.IMO.

Last edited:
She likes this style. Firyal is very well for her age.

Firyal is an impressive woman and always goes for flashy stuff, but 'less is more' these days. ;) I don't like this dress either way, not just on Firyal.

she looks good i have to say,Princess Firyal is aging well.
i like the cocktail dress.

I really like the way the Jordanian royal ladies dress up, but to be honest isn't the way they dress up inappropriate ( especially the older ladies) as they are supposed to represent Jordan and please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jordan a bit of a conservative country

I really like the way the Jordanian royal ladies dress up, but to be honest isn't the way they dress up inappropriate ( especially the older ladies) as they are supposed to represent Jordan and please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jordan a bit of a conservative country

Jordan is supposed to be the most modern among the Arab countries. I don't mind the way they dress, some of them I find interesting and elegant and others not so much. It's just that Firyal prefers a rather flamboyant style that I don't always find smart or appealing. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom