Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion & Style Part 2: July 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I wonder many things , is it possible both wear same Dress without Knowing Or it was Coincidence ?? I don’t think soo ,,, I guess P.Raya Borrowed it , hmmm .

Ohhh I wonder many things , is it possible both wear same Dress without Knowing Or it was Coincidence ?? I don’t think soo ,,, I guess P.Raya Borrowed it , hmmm .
The picture of Princess Raya is before Hamzah marriage, so maybe because the ceremony gone fast they gave her Raya dress to wear. :ermm:

any chance that Basmah borrowed her wedding dress from Raya?*
i think both ladies look great in the pink dress.

i actually find this very interesting and frugal statement. given the excessive spending that some royal houses get bad publicity for in this economy, i think it is nice. comments anyone?

OMG, what can I say? I guess I wouldn't mind, if it hadn't been used as a wedding gown by one of the ladies... but, really, worn by Raiyah first? Quite unfortunate, IMO.

Ilike the purple dress of princess iman, simple and very elegant!

All the dresses of princess alia are beautiful? As she is? I love her she is very elegant

pricess alia is also beautiful in simple clothes!

Princesse ghida et dina are always together ?i guess they work together also and they must do a graet job§

i guess that the word "thoub" means dress in jordanian dialect...i like all the models and i really dream to have one like alia's orange one!

PRINCESS rYM DOES NOT WEAR TRADITIONNAL CLOTHES LIKES THE OETHER PRINCESSES? I THINK THA SHE GETS SAFETY IN TROUSERS AND JACKETS§

Last edited by a moderator:
September 21, 2012- Princess Firyal and Princess Ghida Talal

ImageBam
ImageBam

OMG, what can I say? I guess I wouldn't mind, if it hadn't been used as a wedding gown by one of the ladies... but, really, worn by Raiyah first? Quite unfortunate, IMO.
I not see problem in this, so is ok. Is worn by Raya first and it's Queen Noor choice but they maybe give it to basmah like I said because the wedding ceremony was quick and not like any ceremony they only added or make a head piece that match the gown :D

September 21, 2012- Princess Firyal and Princess Ghida Talal

ImageBam
ImageBam
Barbra Walters's dress is more beautiful than theirs. :flowers:

Princess Firyal, Ghida & Walters

I think Firyal is wearing the most beautiful dress of the he three..and her jewels are breathtaking. Walters dress is nice, however she needs to lose the hoop earrings..they distract from the bow.

i like both dress;both princeses look regal maybe Princess ghaida dress is abit shinny but the cut is elegant.

Both outfits are great and her new haircolour suits her a lot, IMO!

i don't think that dress fit well on her the cardigan is not helping too,but her make up is nice natural and soft.

they look cute not a bad start in a first appearance in a royal wedding

She looked cute and her outfit is amazing (cut and color) !!
Sephora, she's Jordanian of Palestinian origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom