Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Noor never had the slightest fashion sense, I'm afraid. Why would that change now? ;) You're right, that blue lacey dress looked awful, and her weird hairstyle too.

I think Xavi's photo is fair: Rym's dress is beautiful indeed. I don't know why we couldn't see it like this before. Her shoes are elegant too. :flowers:

Yes Noor usually don´t choose nice outfits.

Xavi:flowers: a pic:
June 18, 2010 Princess Noor Asem
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8369/58351573.jpg

I think Rym`s dresss is not bad .. i dont like the color and her hairstyle!!! hope to see something better tomorrow.. do you have any pics for Noor Bint Asem?

I think Rym`s dresss is not bad .. i dont like the color and her hairstyle!!! hope to see something better tomorrow.. do you have any pics for Noor Bint Asem?

Princess Rym´dress is beautiful I like the details. I only like better hairdo and make up. She could wear better jewels. Reeda I posted Noor´pic before.

Princess Rym´dress is beautiful I like the details. I only like better hairdo and make up. She could wear better jewels. Reeda I posted Noor´pic before.
I see it now .. thank you salma :)

I dont like Noor`s dress.:ermm:

Princess Ryms dress is shaded - see here & a better picture here
I like the idea behind the dress and I love the fact it was an oriental style but the color wa snot the best choice for her, it washed her out.

Princess Noor's dress is pretty IMO, I really liked the color. I have seen it on the runway before or in a magazine, but I cant recall who it is by.

Last edited:
not very fond of princess noor's outfit but she made it beautiful , loved her hairdo but really felt she was not happy alone :(

I agree. Iman's dress looks too dull for a teenage girl. Something fresh and with a vibrant colour (pink, lavender etc.) would have been much better.

Princess Noor's choice seems right this time. The silver dress is beautiful. I need clear photos of the other two ladies. ;)

^ I agree 100% with Dazzling! I think we could call it 'aubergine purple'. Just yikes!! :yuk:

I found Rym's choice not bad , the color is good on her ... for me Noor could have sth more elegant .

IMo Her Majesty could have done better. she has a perfect body, she can wear anything she wants. :flowers:Her tiara looks very pretty but it is very small, so she should have chosen a more outstanding dress. Her beauty can't compansate for everything, because this is the wedding of the century. ;)
When it comes to Princess Noor. :flowers:I liked her appearance. Her manner and her smile was wonderful. I liked her little bag. She is so graceful that she looked regal though her gown was not a regalia.I think she chose that dress to make her face and smile stand out. Generally she looked wonderful.
Last but not the least, Princess Rym was very nice and I liked the embroidery on her gown. :)I think light colours generally look good on her but the colour of her gown was very nice and suitable for the event. When it comes to her tiara. To be honest, I don't think it is the best one. Because she has a thin graceful face and its triangle structure makes her face longer than it is. But today it seemed better to me. Also I liked her hairdo. IMO she can use its versions in her daily life now and again.

not very fond of princess noor's outfit but she made it beautiful , loved her hairdo but really felt she was not happy alone :(
I think so. She didn't look extremely happy. It is normal. She maight have remembered her own wedding day which was a big event just like Princess Victoria's. :ermm: But Prince Rashid supported her and managed to cheer her up a little bit. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rym dress is nice.

I just managed to get a full view of Rym's dress - at last! It's really beautiful. I love the details and its colour too. She looks wonderful tonight! :)

How could we find out more about Rym's tiara? It looks so regal and historical. Was it Q.Alia's? ;)

Overall, I was greatly disappointed with the Jordanian royals at the Swedish wedding. Rania's IMO was beautiful, but the hair and tiara were insignifcant and a mess. The hair would have been fine without the tiara...it just didn't work. In addition, Rania's expressions looked like she was either pissed off, had Bell's Palsy, or had very bad plastic surgery recently. If it is either of the latter, that is unfortunate. If that was not the case, she did not represent herself like a queen. Get ready to jump on me haters-of-truth: Iman looked like a little grumpy troll and behaved like a bored, spoiled brat. I don't know if is the HORRIBLE dress they had her in or if she just didn't want to be there (if that was the case, leave her at the hotel with the very apparent female bodyguard in the inappropriate FBI looking attire). Rym tries, but her clothes look more like costumes, whereas when Rania wears more traditional Jordanian clothing it looks chic and authentic (although I really like Rym and am glad she was there). Noor was cute, but didn't particularly stand out to me. Sarvath was, as usual, in a sari which was beautiful and she was beautiful and the tiara was beautiful...but predictable. If that was the case with all of them, it would have been unmemorable but okay. With my impressions of Rania and Iman, big disappointment for Jordan.

^ Allright, here it is! A total nightmare. First of all, her 'figure' is totally 'shapeless' and this kind of cut made things even worse for her. Secondly, this thick lace looks completely tacky (just compare it with Maxima's lacey dress and you'll figure out what I'm saying here). Last but not least, this funny bolero... Gosh, what was she thinking?!

^ Allright, here it is! A total nightmare. First of all, her 'figure' is totally 'shapeless' and this kind of cut made things even worse for her. Secondly, this thick lace looks completely tacky (just compare it with Maxima's lacey dress and you'll figure out what I'm saying here). Last but not least, this funny bolero... Gosh, what was she thinking?!

It´s normal, usually she don´t choose nice dresses. Same happened during luch she wore black skirt and grey jackey.

It´s normal, usually she don´t choose nice dresses. Same happened during luch she wore black skirt and grey jackey.

My Goodness! At least she could wear clothes that flatter her figure. Smarter choices, in other words.;)

Iman's pendant looks very pretty, but these long earrings on a teenage girl?! Not the best choice IMO.

How could we find out more about Rym's tiara? It looks so regal and historical. Was it Q.Alia's? ;)

We have not info 1st time that we saw this tiara was in April 2006 when Rym attened King Carl Gustav anniversary.
Not, Queen Alia only had the Cartier tiara.

Princess Iman´s pendant is this:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lkv95s.jpg

i like princess reem dresses the thobe especially although she looks nice.
not sure for princess Noor though she is a beautiful lady anyway and nice to see her out.
as for Princess Imane i think its pitty that a young teenege is dressed like that she looks like a doll the whole look isn't her age at all.

OMG...princess Noor needs to hire a fashion advisor. she's young and naturally beautiful, her choice of clothing ruins both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom