Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the purple outfit of Rym is recycled ; do you remember the 1st event Rym and ALI attended after marriage with P.Haya in Jordan ? I lost the pic if somebody can help , it is the same dress as I guess ...

I think the purple outfit of Rym is recycled ; do you remember the 1st event Rym and ALI attended after marriage with P.Haya in Jordan ? I lost the pic if somebody can help , it is the same dress as I guess ...

I remember she was sitting with Princess Haya
Are there images? :ermm:

Princess Rym's hairstyle at the wedding was very youthful and fresh. She usually looks old beyond her years because of her hair. Her thoub at the concert was a very insipid colour, it did nothing for her complexion but the one worn at the wedding was a huge improvement.
Princess Noor looked sweet at both events but I'd have loved to see her wear spring colours. Even Princess Sarvath wore dark saris at both events.

^ At last something different! I like it a lot. Very fresh and summery and nice colours as well!

loved it on Dina !!! this style suits her ..

No Xavi is different dress:flowers:

not huge fan of the look,i've seen PNoor in better outfit this dress don't do any favor to her figure Imo.

not huge fan of the look,i've seen PNoor in better outfit this dress don't do any favor to her figure Imo.

She usually don´t choose the better dresses, and her shoes are ugly too.

well I never thought she has a bad taste but yes she could have chosen sth better for the wedding .

and I have seen the bag also but forgot where! and the thoub in pre-wedding is repeated in Independence day 2006 ( I have the pic somewhere and post it soon )

and I have seen the bag also but forgot where! and the thoub in pre-wedding is repeated in Independence day 2006 ( I have the pic somewhere and post it soon )

If you have the pic please show it. I only remember that Hamzah, Faisal and Hashem attended the Independence Day 2006, not Rym:flowers:

The bronze shoes are elegant, but I'm not so sure about the bag. It isn't ugly though.

^ This thoub is really pretty. The golden patterns make it even more interesting. Her hairstyle is also very nice. I only dislike the multiple bracelets - that's something we used to do in high school, not in our late 20s.;)

Princess Imane in lovely pyrple thoube 18 July 2010:
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3226/news208719.jpg

this is the same caftan she wore at Prince Feisal's wedding earlier this year and also in 2007 at the Arab Children Congress. I know it's the same style that Queen Noor's wears but it's too grown up for Iman and makes her look even shorter, the sleeves look stiff and odd. Maybe if it was a softer fabric like chiffon. I think she looks much better in something like this

this is the same caftan she wore at Prince Feisal's wedding earlier this year and also in 2007 at the Arab Children Congress. I know it's the same style that Queen Noor's wears but it's too grown up for Iman and makes her look even shorter, the sleeves look stiff and odd. Maybe if it was a softer fabric like chiffon. I think she looks much better in something like this

She wore this caftan in USA, October 2007; not during ACC (if I remember well):flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom