Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful top for Ghaida , do not know regarding dina :)

Both princesses looked very elegant, but I liked Ghida's outfit much more. This jacket looks fabulous!!

^^
Thanks for answering my questions. :flowers:

Princess Dina's dress is very elegant. I like the cardigan too. Ghida's choices didn't impress me much this time.

i agree Dina looks so elegant in that lovely dress and white cardigan love the it,Ghaida look ok byt i use to see her in better choices she very classy lady.

This is a really nice outfit, her jacket in particular.

I like nude colours on Princess Alia. She looks wonderful here!

I like this blouse, particularly its light fabric. The black shawl makes the overall look more interesting. Princess Rym looks great here!

Nice photo of Princess Iman. She is turning into such a pretty young lady.

Stunning Imane is becaming a real beauty i like her outfit maybe the best in this event.

^ Rym can do better than that IMO. It's the wedding of the decade after all. ;) I'm sorry, I don't even like the colour of this thoub. JMO

I am happy about her traditional choice, but there are better thoubs as Noor says. I like powder colours on her. But the size seems too big for her. The sleeves are too outstanding. But I liked her hair and her smile:flowers:

I too like the fact that Princess Rym opted for the traditional outfit. She looked great.

^ Rym can do better than that IMO. It's the wedding of the decade after all. ;) I'm sorry, I don't even like the colour of this thoub. JMO

The dress is beautiful but I don´t like her hairstyle.

Princess Noor wears a ugly dress.

Last edited:
I think her thoub is related to Algeria ; I want to see princess Noor:bang:

Princess Noor wears a ugly dress.

Princess Noor never had the slightest fashion sense, I'm afraid. Why would that change now? ;) You're right, that blue lacey dress looked awful, and her weird hairstyle too.

I think Xavi's photo is fair: Rym's dress is beautiful indeed. I don't know why we couldn't see it like this before. Her shoes are elegant too. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom