Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mind Princess Aisha military uniform although i prefere to see her dressed otherwise.
PZein dress again is wonderful,she looks stuanning in the traditional clothes,very good choices during this visit.

It's so nice to see Iman at official events. Her outfitswere both beautiful and perfect for a young girl. They were dignified yet funky.

Nov 12, 2009 - Princess Badiya in a green & black dress. The dress looks like Amanda Wakeley, the beads on the sleeve of the shrug are the same used in her collection

Picture

I don´t like her dress, but her necklace is nice.

Wow, what a beautiful color combination the kelly green and black are...too bad the skirt of the dress has those awful swags! I like the bodice, and sleves, and her hair?- Flawless, IMO!

(I couldnt help but notice the blonde in the background....her scuffed and wornout boots look like "tiny Tim", poor dear!)

i am not liking the dress i've seen Princess Badiya in better dresses,the colours combination is a good idea though.

Its not a bad dress at all. I like the color and the draping on the sides are really nice. Im just not sure of the layers on th ebust part which are abit to wide for such a design. If they were half the sizes, it would look like a beautiful dress.
The color contrast is very intersting.
I could see Rania in this dress, she has worn similar designs in the past (the draping on sides)

Nov 12, 2009 - Princess Badiya in a green & black dress. The dress looks like Amanda Wakeley, the beads on the sleeve of the shrug are the same used in her collection

Picture

Though I don't like the dress, i should admit that the colour of it is so rich and beautiful.:previous:

The green is a horrible colour, far too bright and garish. I do like the overall cut of the dress though.

not huge fan of the coat i don't like the neckline,but i have to say Princess Alia looks radiant today:).

It isn't anything special - particularly its design - but still very elegant and decent IMO.

I like her outfit too. She likes dark colours.

Well, I haven't seen Princess Alia for ages and I have to say she looks fine. The simple trousers and the leather jacket were appropriate for the occasion. I like her hair colour a lot!

very nice and simple outfit , loved the jacket color

I think Princess Noor's cream jacket with the blue dress was really pretty. I love the cutout pattern, and the blue and cream colors looked wonderful together. I think she looked fabulous in that red blouse. I did not care for that longer pale pink top with the bow. I think the shade of pink was too light for her, and the style of the top was just wrong. To me she looks like a shorter petite lady, and the top was too long and baggy IMO. I think brighter or bolder colors look better with her gorgeous complexion and dark hair.

I like Alia´outfit but she will be better with another shoes.

The jacket is ok. I like that she wears a scarf with it. It makes the outfit look more elegant.

Iman was in San Remo and then in Switzerland? Busy schedule for a 13-year-old!
Anyway, the coat is really beautiful - not appropriate for her young age, but definitely pretty.

Iman was in San Remo and then in Switzerland? Busy schedule for a 13-year-old!
Anyway, the coat is really beautiful - not appropriate for her young age, but definitely pretty.

No Iman was in Switherland with friends and family in January 2010. And she was in Sanremo in February.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom