Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 4th time that she wore this dress: Independence Day 2004; Badiya´s wedding 2005, Arab Child Congress 2006 and yesterday. I like her new hairstyle.

she looks very fresh and happy

Thanks Mademoiselle Lilo. I don't particularly like the full-length shot of the red suit, preferred the photo where only the jacket and blouse were visible. However, Rym looks so beautiful here, her hair and make-up are perfect.

I like both style and colours, but the best costume was done by Queen Noor.
She is always elegant.

I've already seen the (very nice) outfit worn by Queen Noor recently, in another engagement, but I can't remember when and where...
Btw, she looks wonderful and very elegant. This woman has a great style, imo.

PRahma looks great in Pink,her jacket and necklace are cute,QNoor outfit is my favorite dhe looks super elegant in blue,i am not sur about Ghaida in Orange i am not liking this dress.

Maybe many will be upset , but I did not like her way of dressing , i think she is too young for official visits , that is my opinion

well I can't stop saying it even if you deleted my post I felt of the pics that rania say's look at Iman she is rania the 2nd :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Imane look good,but i agree with you both xavi and Salma she too overdressed she still young for high heels.

Iman looks beautiful, but I must agree, she is too young for this outfit (althouth I like the shoes and the skirt).

I can't believe how grown up Iman looks, how old is she? What a beauty, I love her dress. The shoes are a bit much IMO. But love everything else, especially her hair.

October 20, 2009 Princess Iman
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I think she is young to wear this high heels

Way too young for heels, I agree.
The black cardigan is abit too old. The outfit doesnt match, not too sure what the person was thinking while dressing her.
The skirt is pretty maybe with a simple top or just the white shirt she was wearing with nice flat shoes.
No need for a big fuss for such a young girl.

Iman looks as stunning as her mother already!Lovely clothes,I just think the cardigan should have been beige/white cream and not black.I'm against high heels for 12 year old girls.Flats?Yes,absolutely.

Maybe many will be upset , but I did not like her way of dressing , i think she is too young for official visits , that is my opinion

well I can't stop saying it even if you deleted my post I felt of the pics that rania say's look at Iman she is rania the 2nd :)))

IMO the dress is o.k. for her with the exception of the high heels (too high for a 13 year old girl). She is certainly not too young to visit the Galleria Borghese!

yes a very beautiful skirt,Imane is sush beauty.but don't you think she is too young for that kind of shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom