Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017 - June 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

From what I can see, this is a very nice dress for her, the fit seems to fit for a change and the color is perfect. The only thing is her hair....is it on one side and kinda messy? Not sure about her hair, love those earrings, they are gorgeous. Nice going and please keep up what ever it is your doing at home Stephanie for you are looking very beautiful.

Great color for her...nice simple dress.

LaRae

Pretty ensemble and excellent color. ?
From what I can see, this is a very nice dress for her, the fit seems to fit for a change and the color is perfect. The only thing is her hair....is it on one side and kinda messy? Not sure about her hair, love those earrings, they are gorgeous. Nice going and please keep up what ever it is your doing at home Stephanie for you are looking very beautiful.
Better photos from Wort. I think her hair looks quite nice; it's a style she's worn often. Pulled to one side and curled.
https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/18b...rtv3/c6a970f69e383d38ac058bb6f430ff56d616b4d8
https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/f52...rtv3/4befa9f1cc6a21ac582aed60886244f371c20129

A casual outfit before the official opening, I guess:
https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/e65...rtv3/0c93fe2b86b37f1de6762c63b77d3f01085c96a3

Her roll of the last few months continues. Orange is certainly her color :flowers:

Simple but lovely look. The color gives it a nice pop. Her hair looks beautiful as usual. And I love the earrings.

She looks great. Love both outfits esp the orange dress

The loose belt on the dress makes her waist look very wide. I would lose the belt. Nice hair and earrings

The belt isn't cinched in enough to give her a waist - it's just hanging there. A pretty, colorful scarf tied in an interesting bow around her waist would be better. A pop of color(s), and it would detract from her lack of waist. I wear scarves as belts all the time since there are so many pretty ones out there, but I can only handle them around my neck for a very short time.

Lovely color on her and a great color for summer.

She looks very nice. Love the yellow on her. I think summer is her fashion season. Warmer temperatures and colorful outfits.

Totally agree. The bright summer colours really suit her. This yellow is fantastic on her. A fresh bright color, giving life to a dimple lace dress.:flowers:

So beautiful! Love it all !

Well that took the breath out of me, I do not like this dress, lemon yellow lace with beige sling back wedges IMO do not work together. I so love her smile and energy lately and working on different clothing choices, this just does not work for me.

Simple and summery yellow dress and I don't even mind the lace. Once again very lovely appearance. Well done!

Last edited:
Ohh I'm not sure that yellow is her colour.

The Stephanie Style Roll continues...nude legs...appropriate accessories...hair casually pulled back...beautiful dress...love it!?

As much as I am over lace dresses, this one has a fresher, more casual look than what I am used to seeing, and I like it.

Love this simple yellow lace dress. It fits her well and is a nice color. I can not even express what a joy it is to see her looking so wonderful these last couple of months. I think that maybe she just needed time to come into her own. Regardless, such a delight to see these wonderful new outfits.

She looks really pretty in this. Lace has been everywhere this spring and summer and it's getting kind of boring but the dress is pretty and Stephanie has the very specific colouring and complexion that's needed to pull off yellow.

I know I've said this before but she's either come into her own, fashion wise, or she's got an excellent stylist because she's really upped her game lately.

Stephanie looking lovely at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful color and very cute summery dress.

I don't care for it. There's too many shades of blue, and the pieces don't work well with each other.

Last edited:
(..)

I always love seeing Guillaume and Stephanie. They are my favorite Royal couple and she looks pretty.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the various blues and textures. Excellent outfit, especially the hat. We also finally see the Weill dress Stephanie wore to National Day 2013.

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the colors and the style. The jacket and the hat are amazing. Just wish the dress were a little longer (maybe hit at or right below the knee), the shoes are my only real complaint, I just don't like them. Hair and makeup are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom