Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is so cute on her and she looks so refreshed and in touch today. Love the dress and jacket and hair and that smile says it all.

An elegant and stylish choice for Stephanie today.

Excellent repeat. I found the purses an interesting addition. MT and Stephanie didn't carry purses at New Year's receptions before.

HGD Stephanie today at the audience for the occasion of the New Year, of the President and the members of the office of the House of Representatives.
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...uvel_An_2018_Palais_Grand-Ducal_800_thumb.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...uvel_An_2018_Palais_Grand-Ducal_800_thumb.jpg

Yes, this is so cute on her and she looks so refreshed and in touch today. Love the dress and jacket and hair and that smile says it all.

Agree 100%, M. Payton. :flowers:

Beautiful dress. Photographs exceptionally well, especially with the solid black accents (jacket, shoes, purse).

Last edited:
Lovely and gorgeous dress as well as hair!

Yes I also think that it's not about the dress (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie looks fantastic. Dress is a great print and style for her. The black accessories just finish the look. Her styling is on point. :flowers:

I love the dress from the previous event - she looked great!

The bright yellow coat from the most recent event, though, doesn't look so great.

I actually liked the color on her. I think bright vibrant colors are great on her. :flowers:

Its the bloody pants that she is once again swimming in, making me scream.

Very pretty color for Stephanie...and her shoes!

LaRae

The blue dress is nice and beautiful color! The other white-green outfite hmmm!!

The blue is fabulous! Not a fan of the white jacket & green pants; the fit of the jacket looks off to me? Maybe it's the angle and a full length photo would look better.

I've seen the jacket before and love it, but it looks off to me today. Like I said, perhaps the angle of the photo, or since she has recently lost weight maybe some tailoring is needed.

The blue dress is fantastic. Beautiful color on her and great fit :flowers:

I actually like the second look. Usually not a huge fan of colored pants but I find myself liking the green. And for once not huge pants. The white top is a nice contrast to it.

Like the blue dress.

I don’t think there are many people who can pull off that shade of green, but Stephanie can.

Usually I would say such shade of green is awful, but she looks very good with this color.

The blue dress is elegant, and I love her ponytail.

What an old lady look! Truly as a woman old enough to be her mother would dress. The sunglasses, purse, scarves, kill it

Last edited:
Ok. Nothing special. Nice for a day shopping out with friends

I agree shopping outfit ... I don't look here that often and I think things are getting worse in the fashion department.

Okay, so they are in Florida right? It's winter here in the US, and I know that it might not be "cold", but could we not wear open toe wedges. Those are a Spring/Summer shoe, not one to be worn in February. If she had worn a closed toe heal or flat, the outfit would have been okay. I give it to her that she's wearing color which looks lovely on her.

I agree shopping outfit ... I don't look here that often and I think things are getting worse in the fashion department.

Not quite true, bertie5252003. Stephanie has more HITs than MISSES now, and she is quite frequently voted on the Best Dressed Royals list including for the month of December.

The problem is you seem only stop in to comment on the occasions(this is one of them) that she wears something unflattering/unfortunate.:ermm:

However, ICAM that the outfits for the Florida junket fall squarely into that category.

She did so well for awhile there....

LaRae

Okay, so they are in Florida right? It's winter here in the US, and I know that it might not be "cold", but could we not wear open toe wedges. Those are a Spring/Summer shoe, not one to be worn in February. If she had worn a closed toe heal or flat, the outfit would have been okay. I give it to her that she's wearing color which looks lovely on her.

I live in Houston and dress to the weather, not the month. I have many times worn open toe wedges, sandals, flip-flops, etc. when the calendar indicated it was boot weather. It was 75 degrees here yesterday; I wore ballet flats, but would not have thought twice about wearing an open toe shoe :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom