Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has been doing great lately but still.....wow.

Stunning, simply stunning. Gown is beautiful in classic elegance :flowers:

The earrings are breath taking and shine with the simple gown.

Her styling is almost always on point but her hair is gorgeous here.:)

Wow I hope she keeps it up with big events like national day.

The dress is the same dress Victoria wore last year. Much better on Stephanie. I didn't like the odd collar like thing Victoria wore.

Guillaume and Stephanie at opening of Cannes Film Festival | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

The hair and earrings are just to die for, can't say enough about them. I hope we get an ID on the earrings/purse.

LaRae

:previous: Oh wow...good catch Countessmeout.

I have to admit I kind of like it on CP Victoria too, even though the top is entirely too busy. Victoria usually rocks evening wear.

I love the earrings! The dress is very pretty - white is hard to pull off but she does it well. Stephanie has the sort of lovely colouring that means she can pull off most colours.

I don't like her hairstyle as much as everything else about the look but the overall effect is beautiful.

:previous: I do kind of wish the hair was up in the type of elegant chignon she wore when the DoC visited last week instead of that cascade of loose curls at the back but it's a minor quibble.

I agree that the overall effect with those giant rubies is stunning. She looks like a goddess, imo.

Absolutely stunning. She should stick with Ralph Lauren . The dress is very flattering and simple to show off the major earrings. They are large and just perfect for her. Hair and makeup really nice. She seems,to be on a winning streak, keep it up

On how to work killer Royal hair and jewels if nothing else!;)
Absolutely stunning. She should stick with Ralph Lauren. The dress is very flattering and simple to show off the major earrings. They are large and just perfect for her. Hair and makeup really nice. She seems, to be on a winning streak, keep it up.
I like this pared down white gown. It is simplicity personified and while Victoria added zing with accessories and fabulous hair, makeup and earrings.

Stephanie did the same only the star was her amazing, stunning, spectacular, splendiferous and just about every superlative I can't call to mind, earrings. Her hair was beautifully dressed to both showcase the earrings and the dress which is why I would say she went for the gorgeous, intricately curled and dressed, loose hair.

You are right Moodmaiden, it is Killer Royal Hair and Jewels, all with capitals!

Well done Stephanie! She looks amazing - hair, make-up, to-die-for rubies. Wow, just wow!!

I do have 1 small criticism - I think the dress is just the tiniest bit too long. But that is so infinitesimal compared with how wonderful the rest of her look is that it hardly matters.

Brava HGD! :flowers:

:previous: One thing to look for with the Lux Ladies is they seem to swap their clothes between each other which, when you come to think of it, if you've worn something three times people notice. But, if three ladies wear something at three different times and three different places, well that extends the use and wear.

MARG you bring up a good point about swapping among the Lux ladies...I remember a couple of years ago Felix's wife Claire appeared at the National Day Gala with a magnificent set of diamond and ruby jewelry.

I wonder if those incredible diamond and ruby earrings Stephanie is wearing at Cannes on loan from her sister-in-law?

Very nice for a day event in Cannes!

Last edited:

Hmm...normally I am not a fan of bold floral print, but Stephanie looks smashing in that jumpsuit. The halter style is perfect for the Riviera and shows off a pair of lovely shoulders.

I don't want to say I think Stephanie has been going online and reading about herself, because I hope none of the Royals do that. It can be brutal. But someone has been helping that girl and I think she should put him/her on the payroll!;)

Thanks for the clarification about Claire's rubies Prisma.:)

I love the top half the jump suit...but for me it's too busy/bold for her for an all over pattern like that...and I'm not a fan of that wide leg style. However I don't hate it! Much much improved over what we've seen in the past!

LaRae

I love the top half the jump suit...but for me it's too busy/bold for her for an all over pattern like that...and I'm not a fan of that wide leg style. However I don't hate it! Much much improved over what we've seen in the past!

LaRae

I agree. Top half is great, but the print is too much. It would be much better as a knee-length or just above the knee length dress.

It would of been perfect as a shorter dress!

LaRae

:previous: Oooh yes, I would have loved it as a dress too! The top of it is perfect.

The white gown is nice, but boring. The earrings however are incredible and I love her hair and makeup.

The style of the jump suit is really cute, the pattern however is not...it's just way too busy. I'm not a fan of the shoes either.

Looks like she has taken our advice and gotten someone to help her. The eyebrows, the lipstick that matches the rubies...
The jumpsuit is really fun and age appropriate, something that has been lacking in her wardrobe. However, the pants are too wide and long, a consistent theme with her. The pictures above are the flattering ones. But still, finally she is looking so much better, pulled together and seems more confident

When I read jumpsuit and floral I was having nightmares. Two things I normally hate, well floral is give and take. And with Stephanie that concern only went up. I was shockingly surprised.

I actually love it. Usually a huge Hawaiian print would be my nightmare but I love it. It fits Cannes and the beach. The colors are fresh. It would be better as a shorter dress but I still like it.

And the jumpsuit is fantastic on her. Okay pants a little wide, but this is great.

Again stepping it up. Looking fresh and her age the last weeks :flowers:

I've got to say that trip back to the sixties was well worth it. Stephanie looked amazing with that halter top pantsuit and I stunned to find myself really liking the whole psychedelic package. The hair and makeup were perfect as indeed were her earrings clutch and shoes.

Notes:

One thing I have noticed, whenever she carries a small clutch she often uses both hands to hold it but holds it at waist height.

I have really been impressed with the way she is dressing her hair since the tour. These hairstyles are very elegant but youthful, nothing fuddy-duddy about them at all.

She looked amazing! While I'm not a fan of the jumpsuit, she looks great! She looked amazing in the white dress. Great outfits for her trip to Cannes.

I have to say that her choice of outfits and the fit of those has been much better as of late. The white dress and the jumpsuit in Cannes are both fabulour on her.

I'm not a fan of Stephanie's jumpsuit, it's a bit loud for me. She also seems to stand out from the crowds, but not in a good way.

The white gown is stunning. She looked wonderful.

The white gown was a great dress for her, it fitted her perfectly. Her hair was styled well, her make up was done well and the earrings added some color.

The jumpsuit, disappointing IMO. The print was a bit too much for her IMO.

The dress is not something I would choose from the shelf but I think it suits Stephanie and she looks well-polished. Her hair is quite elegant and I like her neat little fascinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom