The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 09:42 AM
Majesty

When I first read posters discussing a RED and PINK dress I started reaching for the smelling salts...yikes...Valentine's Day is over, right?!

Then I clicked open the photos. OMG...how beautiful is that evening gown!! What on Earth has gotten into Stephanie lately...is Saturn in retrograde? Is Venus aligned with Mars? That girl has has come out with a vengeance this month. I haven't been so stunned since she appeared in that show stopper bridal gown.

She has now joined the ranks of Royal ladies to watch!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-25-2017, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm telling ya...someone in her circle must be reading the thread here! lol

LaRae

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Majesty

Let's get together and send him/her a fruit basket! If she knocks it out of the park on National Day next month I will officially declare her an emerging Royal Fashionista.

I vaguely remember when she first got engaged to Guillaume when they were standing in the garden at Berg she said something about being into "surprises"...then again last year when a reporter in Lutzembourg RTL asked her about having children she is alleged to have said she wants it to be a "surprise" when it happens.

So maybe she has been planning to spring this sudden transformation on folks all along.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
When I first read posters discussing a RED and PINK dress I started reaching for the smelling salts...yikes...Valentine's Day is over, right?!

Then I clicked open the photos. OMG...how beautiful is that evening gown!! What on Earth has gotten into Stephanie lately...is Saturn in retrograde? Is Venus aligned with Mars? That girl has has come out with a vengeance this month. I haven't been so stunned since she appeared in that show stopper bridal gown.

She has now joined the ranks of Royal ladies to watch!
Great comment! You're too funny, and right on the money! (I'm a poet..hee)
Old 05-25-2017, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Let's get together and send him/her a fruit bowl! If she knocks it out of the park on National Day next month I will officially declare her an emerging Royal Fashionista.

I vaguely remember when she first got engaged to Guillaume when they were standing in the garden at Berg she said something about being into "surprises"...then again last year when a reporter in Lutzembourg RTL asked her about having children she is alleged to have said she wants it to be a "surprise" when it happens.

So maybe she has been planning to spring this sudden transformation on folks all along.

I'll kick in 10 dollars towards that! LOL

Her wedding dress was simply gorgeous and she looked amazing in it. I think the white dress (was that Armani?) with the amazing earrings is closest I've seen her come in comparison.

LaRae
Old 05-25-2017, 11:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Very pretty!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is the second time she has been caught not really knowing what to do with her clutch.

The dress is beautiful though. She looks perfect!
Old 05-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Royal Highness

The Cour provided a bigger photo. No watermark.

I'm cautiously optimistic on style change. Paule Ka has worked well for Stephanie in the past so I don't necessarily believe she got a stylist. These few weeks had big/fancier events (Norway birthdays, Venice, Cannes, Octave, state visit) where anyone would glam up more.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh my, she looks even better close up....just love that dress on her.

The necklace looks very nice...any ID on that?

LaRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
The Cour provided a bigger photo. No watermark.

I'm cautiously optimistic on style change. Paule Ka has worked well for Stephanie in the past so I don't necessarily believe she got a stylist. These few weeks had big/fancier events (Norway birthdays, Venice, Cannes, Octave, state visit) where anyone would glam up more.

Her clothing has never been this improved though...she's had hits now and then but mostly lots of disappointments. The past 3 weeks at least...she's been on point..daywear and evening are all hits.

LaRae
Old 05-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Tonight at the gala dinner for the president of Portugal
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho..._800_thumb.jpg... [snipped]
This gala dress made Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie appear bigger than she really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Red/pink Paule Ka dress for the return dinner on May 24th:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAnuT_kWAAAxIUy.jpg
.... [snipped]Stephanie looks great.
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked great, indeed. Red colour became her well. Grand Duchess Marie-Teresa's stole reminded me of the epitrachelion an Orthodox priest wears.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks amazing!!! Love the red and pink dress!
Old 05-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post

This gala dress made Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie appear bigger than she really is.
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked great, indeed. Red colour became her well. Grand Duchess Marie-Teresa's stole reminded me of the epitrachelion an Orthodox priest wears.
:

I couldn't think of what it reminded me of and you nailed it! That is indeed exactly what MT's stole looks like!

Underneath the ummm....epitrachelion...the Grand Duchess's gown appears to be lovely. Hair and makeup as well.

Old 05-25-2017, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

The red dress with the pink detail was wonderful on Stephanie. I'm not sure who is helping her shop/dress, but please keep it up. She hasn't looked this good since her wedding.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:07 AM
Majesty

HGD Stephanie on May 31 attended at reception in San Marino

https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/9d9f...e24d2b1a259b2d
Old 06-02-2017, 05:19 AM
Serene Highness

Her looks readyy have dramatically improved! KUDOS for the last couple of weeks! The red Evening dress is great, and also the pink one in San Mario.
GREAT! Please continue to do so!
BYe Bine
Old 06-02-2017, 06:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
HGD Stephanie on May 31 attended at reception in San Marino

https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/9d9f...e24d2b1a259b2d
The dress doesn't seem to fit very well, and it makes her look dumpy.
Not a flattering look at all.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Nobility

I like the dress but I agree that the fit is not right.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
The dress doesn't seem to fit very well, and it makes her look dumpy.
Not a flattering look at all.
I'm taking the long view and remembering those days not long past when she wore a shawl everywhere. I loooove it when a royal lady's style evolves in a positive way.
She used to look like she was hiding in her clothes. She is decidedly moving away from that! Yay, her.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:40 AM
Majesty

I agree. She is taking baby steps and she now has more HITS than MISSES for the first time since she became HGD. At least she takes chances with color and doesn't stick with the same dull things over and over. That rose is divine on Stephanie.

And yes, sayonara to the shawl!.

Rome was not built in a day.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

The color is great! Not necessarily her style...but she's looking better overall lately.

LaRae

Closed Thread