The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:28 PM
Majesty

I really hope it's not the Butterfly! It's my least favorite of all the GD Ducal tiaras...it reminds me of something a student would make in 8th grade arts and crafts.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-23-2017, 06:30 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I had to google the tiara to remember it's name, but the initial title that popped up in my head was 'toy tiara' ... So I agree with your assessment of it .

Old 05-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Majesty

Aarrghh...see what I mean?

It's probably a personal gift from her husband or someone else in her family but it's just not very impressive.

I wish we could see a repeat one day soon of her birth family tiara that she wore on her wedding day. The Lannoy Tiara is very lovely and looks nothing like a toy at all.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Heir Apparent

As the Lannoy tiara belongs to her family, it's highly unlikely to be seen again. She has access to plenty of tiaras without borrowing her family's only known tiara.

But I agree the butterfly looks like it comes from Claire's. Wish she'd forget it.

I really like her day dress. Not always a fan of lace, often matronly on young women. But the style is young, and the bright pink gives it a fresh feeling. Not my choice of color but looks great on her.

The black dress has a lovely neckline. Would have preferred a different color. Not her best look lately but definitely better than many previous evening. Her hair is elegant as usual. Just wish better tiara.

I keep hoping with national day coming, we don't see an end to her great show of fashion the last weeks. I am hoping for an amazing evening look like in Cannes, but rocking some jewels and a tiara like Norway.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Her look at the dinner was very simple and couldn't go wrong.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:33 AM
Nobility

That pink dress Stephanie wore at the welcoming ceremony looks really lovely on her.
For the evening...its simple dress but even though black can have slimming effect, this kind of design makes Stephanie look bigger than she is (its like towel wrapped around her body, totally concealing her waist). Not bad look but not good either.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Royal Highness

Stephanie wore the Butterfly tiara, see Cour’s photo and click to zoom in.

Her family probably do not want their tiara travelling between Belgium and Luxembourg and there's no need since she has access to the GDF collection. It’s safer sitting in some vault, waiting for the next Lannoy bride. Isn’t Stephanie’s brother engaged?

Both the welcome and gala outfits were safe. I'd prefer a different pink and think she has enough lace dresses already. The black gala dress worked well with the sash.

RTL day 1's gallery has more receiving line photos before the dinner. Unless more photos are added, those greeting photos are at pages 31-37 for now.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Royal Highness

Red/pink Paule Ka dress for the return dinner on May 24th:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAnuT_kWAAAxIUy.jpg

https://twitter.com/SydneyLux/status/867486574870765569

Stephanie looks great.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Wait till Moonmaiden sees this!

LOL

LaRae
Old 05-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Nobility

That red & pink Paule Ka is beautiful! Hope we get pics without her arm blocking.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know where the old Stephanie has gone, but I am really glad this one is here now. Va room! And I mean that in a good way. It's like she has grown wings and taken flight! Please, more!
Old 05-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Serene Highness

Yoooooo, Stéphanie, nice.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 05-24-2017, 09:09 PM
Majesty

The red and pink dress is beautiful. I love the design.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:10 PM
Majesty

wow - stunning!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-24-2017, 09:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Red/pink Paule Ka dress for the return dinner on May 24th:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAnuT_kWAAAxIUy.jpg

https://twitter.com/SydneyLux/status/867486574870765569

Stephanie looks great.
Its as if Cinderella finally met her fairy godmother! Stephanie has been looking great lately and her dresses now match that lovely smile of hers.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow Stephanie looks fantastic. Beautiful design

Don't know what inspired this fashion change but do hope continues.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:05 PM
Majesty

definitely a sartorial change, for the better! i am sure a stylist is now behind the scenes.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-25-2017, 01:30 AM
Nobility

Another beautiful look from Stephanie. Finally she dresses like someone of her age should. Whether its a stylist or not, please continue!
Old 05-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Majesty

What stunning dress! What stunning Stephanie!
Old 05-25-2017, 05:22 AM
Courtier

So pretty! Wonderful look.

Closed Thread