The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Amazing! Love her dress, hair, and jewelry.

Stephanie's style has been inconsistent so it's easy to forget her good/great moments since the meh/bad outfits tends to stand out. I'm looking forward to Octave, Portugal's state visit, and National Day!

Old 05-17-2017, 06:02 PM
Majesty

She has been doing great lately but still.....wow.

Stunning, simply stunning. Gown is beautiful in classic elegance

The earrings are breath taking and shine with the simple gown.

Her styling is almost always on point but her hair is gorgeous here.

Wow I hope she keeps it up with big events like national day.

The dress is the same dress Victoria wore last year. Much better on Stephanie. I didn't like the odd collar like thing Victoria wore.

Guillaume and Stephanie at opening of Cannes Film Festival | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Old 05-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Majesty

The hair and earrings are just to die for, can't say enough about them. I hope we get an ID on the earrings/purse.

LaRae
Old 05-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Majesty

Oh wow...good catch Countessmeout.

I have to admit I kind of like it on CP Victoria too, even though the top is entirely too busy. Victoria usually rocks evening wear.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

I love the earrings! The dress is very pretty - white is hard to pull off but she does it well. Stephanie has the sort of lovely colouring that means she can pull off most colours.

I don't like her hairstyle as much as everything else about the look but the overall effect is beautiful.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Majesty

I do kind of wish the hair was up in the type of elegant chignon she wore when the DoC visited last week instead of that cascade of loose curls at the back but it's a minor quibble.

I agree that the overall effect with those giant rubies is stunning. She looks like a goddess, imo.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Absolutely stunning. She should stick with Ralph Lauren . The dress is very flattering and simple to show off the major earrings. They are large and just perfect for her. Hair and makeup really nice. She seems,to be on a winning streak, keep it up
Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
On how to work killer Royal hair and jewels if nothing else!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Absolutely stunning. She should stick with Ralph Lauren. The dress is very flattering and simple to show off the major earrings. They are large and just perfect for her. Hair and makeup really nice. She seems, to be on a winning streak, keep it up.
I like this pared down white gown. It is simplicity personified and while Victoria added zing with accessories and fabulous hair, makeup and earrings.

Stephanie did the same only the star was her amazing, stunning, spectacular, splendiferous and just about every superlative I can't call to mind, earrings. Her hair was beautifully dressed to both showcase the earrings and the dress which is why I would say she went for the gorgeous, intricately curled and dressed, loose hair.

You are right Moodmaiden, it is Killer Royal Hair and Jewels, all with capitals!
Old 05-18-2017, 01:44 AM
Courtier

Well done Stephanie! She looks amazing - hair, make-up, to-die-for rubies. Wow, just wow!!

I do have 1 small criticism - I think the dress is just the tiniest bit too long. But that is so infinitesimal compared with how wonderful the rest of her look is that it hardly matters.

Brava HGD!
Old 05-18-2017, 05:12 AM
Majesty

One thing to look for with the Lux Ladies is they seem to swap their clothes between each other which, when you come to think of it, if you've worn something three times people notice. But, if three ladies wear something at three different times and three different places, well that extends the use and wear.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Majesty

MARG you bring up a good point about swapping among the Lux ladies...I remember a couple of years ago Felix's wife Claire appeared at the National Day Gala with a magnificent set of diamond and ruby jewelry.

I wonder if those incredible diamond and ruby earrings Stephanie is wearing at Cannes on loan from her sister-in-law?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Claire's ruby earrings are different.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9d1d7572d0.jpg

HGD Stéphanie wore a floral jumpsuit for events supporting Luxembourg's film sector on May 18th.

http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cms...bf55ebe718.jpg
http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cms...1dada95c68.jpg
Old 05-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Majesty

Very nice for a day event in Cannes!
Old 05-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Princess Claire's ruby earrings are different.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9d1d7572d0.jpg

HGD Stéphanie wore a floral jumpsuit for events supporting Luxembourg's film sector on May 18th.

http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cms...bf55ebe718.jpg
http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cms...1dada95c68.jpg
Hmm...normally I am not a fan of bold floral print, but Stephanie looks smashing in that jumpsuit. The halter style is perfect for the Riviera and shows off a pair of lovely shoulders.

I don't want to say I think Stephanie has been going online and reading about herself, because I hope none of the Royals do that. It can be brutal. But someone has been helping that girl and I think she should put him/her on the payroll!

Thanks for the clarification about Claire's rubies Prisma.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Majesty

I love the top half the jump suit...but for me it's too busy/bold for her for an all over pattern like that...and I'm not a fan of that wide leg style. However I don't hate it! Much much improved over what we've seen in the past!

LaRae
Old 05-18-2017, 01:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I love the top half the jump suit...but for me it's too busy/bold for her for an all over pattern like that...and I'm not a fan of that wide leg style. However I don't hate it! Much much improved over what we've seen in the past!

LaRae
I agree. Top half is great, but the print is too much. It would be much better as a knee-length or just above the knee length dress.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:45 PM
Majesty

It would of been perfect as a shorter dress!

LaRae
Old 05-18-2017, 02:03 PM
Majesty

Oooh yes, I would have loved it as a dress too! The top of it is perfect.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent

From Paris Match
Lovely

Stéphanie, look immaculé pour sa première montée des marches à Cannes http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blog...Cannes-1260380
Old 05-18-2017, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

The white gown is nice, but boring. The earrings however are incredible and I love her hair and makeup.

The style of the jump suit is really cute, the pattern however is not...it's just way too busy. I'm not a fan of the shoes either.

Closed Thread