Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It does indeed. :flowers:

I think her hairstyle also looks really lovely and flatters her face.

I love the dark pink in Stephanie. She looks very pretty.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes she has coloring like Queen Elizabeths...she can pull off those colors very well.

LaRae

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 -

I like it, especially the shoes! Beautiful color. To me, nude shoes would have absolutely ruined the look.

Wow she looks great :flowers: She has the coloring to pull off the bright pinks and looks great. The outfit fits, and even the shoes rock :)

The pink is a little bright and dazzling for me, but it suits Stephanie well and she looks great in that outfit. It's a nice change from her usual looks!

It seems nice dress but i love her hairstyle! Very few the photos from this trip! Pity!

She looks amazing!! Beautiful and elegant!!!

:flowers: Fantastic. She has really looked exceptional during this trip.

From what I see of the white dress, its quite attractive and age appropriate. And her hair looks stunning.

I am in love with the beautiful fuscia evening dress. And again great hair.

She looks great in the white dress with see through arms. The pink gown doesn't look great from the front, looks as if it has a very low back which is elegant with her pretty hairstyle. Maybe with a choker or real bling in place of the cheesy sequin ornament on the front would have been better. Her posture is a little better

She looks beautiful in the fuscia dress. It's a good color on her; the tailoring suits her. And I love the matching earrings!

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 -

I loved how Stephanie looked in the white dress. Not many people can pull off that color. The fuscia dress looked lovely as well. I really love the capped sleeves.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Stephanie looks very pretty and summery! At first I didn't like the dress, but after taking a closer look at it, it's grown on me. I love the pink shoes with it too.

I like this outfit - very pretty, I'll give her comfort blanket a pass because it coordinates.

Stephanie looked wonderful on Saturday. The outfit is much better this time. Lovely hair; better coordinated purse and heels. The scarf is fine. She used it when she was sitting.

The dress in 2014

Not a flattering look for her, the print is way too large and looks more like home decorating fabric. Sleeves are too long. Seeing her with her mil and sil who look so pretty and tailored, it is a contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom