The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 AM
USCtrojan's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
She might feel self-conscious about her weight gain, and is wearing the wide legged pants in the hope that they hide it. Sadly the wide legged slacks accentuate the problem rather than hides it, imo.

Still, she looks lovelier and more put together than she has in a while. Her hair is perfect.

Agreed! Love the hair, too!
__________________

  #122  
Old 05-04-2014, 09:13 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 6,014
i quite liked her green outfit here and thought the hair looked lovely with the waves...

http://www.wort.lu/img/ace66355057c5...1c16187252.jpg

yes, she did seem to have put on weight, but she's still lovely IMO.
__________________

__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #123  
Old 05-11-2014, 11:47 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,244
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
  #124  
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 346
Very nice outfit. Shame in the first picture the reflection from the carpet makes it look as if she is wearing green leggings!😮

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app
  #125  
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,248
Nice outfit
  #126  
Old 05-11-2014, 01:59 PM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,172
Now that is a good look for Stephanie. She looks very pretty.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app
  #127  
Old 05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Lee-Z's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
Lovely bold color, she wears it very well
  #128  
Old 05-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 7,402
Oh, Stephanie looks lovely . The bold, red color suits her quite nicely.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
  #129  
Old 05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 939
She looks really pretty.
  #130  
Old 05-11-2014, 05:55 PM
tlklhm's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: , Singapore
Posts: 403
Love her hairstyle...very special.
  #131  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:22 PM
princess gertrude's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 2,155
She looks wonderful. Love the cut and color of the dress and her hair is beautiful. Great look for her.
  #132  
Old 05-11-2014, 10:34 PM
4Pam's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 2,895
She looks very pretty. Great color on Stephanie.
__________________
Absence is, in my opinion, important to find out whether something in your life is meaningful and important! It may be difficult to endure, but the end result is always revealing.
  #133  
Old 05-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 5,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlklhm View Post
Love her hairstyle...very special.
It almost reminds me of her wedding day hairstyle...very beautiful!
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena
  #134  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 468
Very nice indeed :)
  #135  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:21 AM
MARG's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
Okay, I think I had better note a reservation on my last post about Stephanie's fashion choices . . . This red dress really lovely on her and it's cut and style does wonderful things for her. I have't seen a good shot of her shoes and until I do I am not giving the ensemble 5 Stars.

However, once again her hair is absolutely fabulous and, more importantly, the updo suits her, which is more than can be said of some of her contemporaries who are either strangers to an updo or, if the have to, any updo will do!

Another thing I have noticed about her is her deportment. She sits, stands and walks with a quiet elegance which, when translated to eveningwear, is even more noticeable.

Sitting: https://24.media.tumblr.com/f7d868b2...do4_r1_500.jpg

Standing: https://24.media.tumblr.com/cb61cdb5...9qmdo1_500.jpg I am in awe of the way she carries herself here with this dress. Rounded shoulders would have been a disaster!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/dca96e24...syklo1_500.jpg Everything looks terrific in this shot, not least her fabulous smile.

Walking: Pin by ~ Annette ~ on Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg | Pintere…

Even when she leans forward she doesn't hunch over.

http://www.wort.lu/img/180e3d49c9e0f...665653456a.jpg

She has an incredible basic skillset to work with so here's hoping there's more "red" in the future.
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #136  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:25 AM
USCtrojan's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Okay, I think I had better note a reservation on my last post about Stephanie's fashion choices . . . This red dress really lovely on her and it's cut and style does wonderful things for her. I have't seen a good shot of her shoes and until I do I am not giving the ensemble 5 Stars.



However, once again her hair is absolutely fabulous and, more importantly, the updo suits her, which is more than can be said of some of her contemporaries who are either strangers to an updo or, if the have to, any updo will do!



Another thing I have noticed about her is her deportment. She sits, stands and walks with a quiet elegance which, when translated to eveningwear, is even more noticeable.



Sitting: https://24.media.tumblr.com/f7d868b2...do4_r1_500.jpg



Standing: https://24.media.tumblr.com/cb61cdb5...9qmdo1_500.jpg I am in awe of the way she carries herself here with this dress. Rounded shoulders would have been a disaster!



https://24.media.tumblr.com/dca96e24...syklo1_500.jpg Everything looks terrific in this shot, not least her fabulous smile.



Walking: Pin by ~ Annette ~ on Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg | Pintere…



Even when she leans forward she doesn't hunch over.



http://www.wort.lu/img/180e3d49c9e0f...665653456a.jpg



She has an incredible basic skillset to work with so here's hoping there's more "red" in the future.

I could agree more! I have to admit myself that this lovely red dress, is wonderful.

I too find her to carry herder elegantly, and so lady like. There are other royal women whom this can be said about -Stephanie beats them all in my opinion.
  #137  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 471
Stephanie looks lovely in the red dress. I think it is not only the colour but also the neckline that suits her so well. Some of her less flattering outfits have very high necklines and the jackets or cardigans are buttoned/zipped up too far. (just my opinion obviously)
  #138  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:13 AM
zarat's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Szczecin, Poland
Posts: 686
Perfect attire! Please continue in this way Your Highness!
  #139  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:47 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCtrojan View Post
I could agree more! I have to admit myself that this lovely red dress, is wonderful.

I too find her to carry herder elegantly, and so lady like. There are other royal women whom this can be said about -Stephanie beats them all in my opinion.
Absolutely agree with you and Marg. I think her posture is the result of her perfect education!!
  #140  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 AM
MARG's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
Stephanie looks lovely in the red dress. I think it is not only the colour but also the neckline that suits her so well. Some of her less flattering outfits have very high necklines and the jackets or cardigans are buttoned/zipped up too far. (just my opinion obviously)
I think you may be on to something with the neckline. It will be worth noting if we see more differences like this or if she, like Catherine, will settle for variations on a particular neckline.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, grand duchess stéphanie fashion, princess stéphanie's daytime outfits, princess stéphanie's fashion & style, stephanie de lannoy fashion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015 dazzling Archives 392 05-25-2015 03:24 AM
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 3: June - December 2013 dazzling Archives 394 12-12-2013 11:39 AM
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: April 2013 - June 2013 dazzling Archives 399 06-25-2013 01:56 AM
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style, Part 1: Oct. 2012 - April 2013 dazzling Archives 416 04-30-2013 06:55 AM




Popular Tags
belgium best outfit birth brussels camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death duchess of cornwall fashion fashion poll funeral germany hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia maxima nobility official visit picture of the week president gauck president hollande prince carl philip prince daniel prince frederik prince henrik prince of wales princess ariane princess charlene princess claire princess leonore princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary fashion princess mette-marit queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal fashion sofia hellqvist state visit stockholm sweden the hague tiara victoria wedding willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]