Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 3: June - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed her wedding-day hairstyle a lot,it was different from other hairstyles I have seen and I love the way they placed the veil,it looked so elegant and beautiful :)
Personally I think that we are seeing a perfect example of the old saying that "inner values are much more important than appearances"-HGD Stéphanie is definitely a very kind,intelligent & level-headed woman, I have found her charming and interesting from the very beginning because she always has a lovely attitude and warm smile :flowers: IMO her outfit choices have been ups and downs, at times I was overjoyed and happy to see her looking absolutely fabulous and sometimes I have wondered who has talked her into something that unflattering...nevertheless I always have the impression that her sophisticated personality is stronger than her outfit choices and I also like that she is trying out different styles and colours!

(...) While her wardrobe choices may not always be to our liking, I give her a lot of credit for wearing what she feels suits her. I bet she feels very comfortable and confident in the attire she chooses, and that's one of the reasons we see so much poise. She's not worried about any malfunctions, or articles of clothing feeling too tight, or too loose. As a teacher, I know the feeling. I choose comfort over style, because I want to feel comfortable, when I need to play on the floor with my students, and not worry about a shirt riding up, or jeans sliding down.

Guillaume and Stephanie attended a gala this evening.

This is nice because it's simple and in a strong color. This time her ubiquitous scarf works.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1fa0q9.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2urnzhz.jpg

Rock it, Stephanie :flowers: :clap:! What a lovely shade of blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great in that blue dress. Love that color.

She looked amazing tonight. Her hair was perfect.

I think Stephanie is a lovely young women, I just think she doesn't dress age appropriate. She is making herself look older.

Guillaume and Stephanie attended a gala this evening.

This is nice because it's simple and in a strong color. This time her ubiquitous scarf works.

Wort.lu - Guillaume und Stéphanie beim Gala-Diner der "Fondation Kräizbierg"

http://i41.tinypic.com/1fa0q9.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2urnzhz.jpg

The dress looks a little too big, but it's definitely a great improvement. It has a nice neckline. Love the colour and the shawl isn't bad, but I would pick a different shade.

This time Stéphanie has chosen a very flattering colour and dress, you simply can´t go wrong with a shift-dress!
Good to see that she has found a beautiful way of wearing her scarf,this time it looks very pretty :)

The colour of the dress is beautiful, but otherwise the dress doesn't fit very well. And Stephanie's hair looks sloppy.

Me too, I just adore her, she is very classy

I agree with all three of you ladies! She is my favorite... Adorable, classy, humble and everything I between. It's easy to say that Stephanie is a lucky woman, but II must say... He is the lucky one! Not many princes find a girl like Stephanie!

(...)

I am enjoying her fashion forays much more than I have of others in her situation. She just seems to have a magic spark and she's not afraid to think outside the box. I find I am more inclined to say "Oh look!" rather than "OMG!" when she debuts a new outfit.

As for her hair, well at least she isn't using it as a curtain and driving us nuts fiddling with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour of the dress is beautiful, but otherwise the dress doesn't fit very well. And Stephanie's hair looks sloppy.

Totally disagree - it's rather a loose-fitting dress and not meant to be figure-hugging. And, I'm confused, is every hair supposed to stay in place so that it won't be "messy"?

I also can´t see anything "messy" here, a simple casual hairstyle that many women like to wear ;-)

The dress looks fine. Every young persons hair looks the same, long and messy. Not thought to style and what works best for their type of hair.

I can't really see enough of the dress to judge whether or not it fits. It looks like a nice neckline and a great color which agrees with her. Her hair looks very good too. I don't think it looks messy but think she would look better with shoulder length or chin length hair.

This color flatters her complexion and it's nice to see her wearing a bold color that doesn't wash her out.

The colour is pretty on her ... the shawl is really awful I think and it's white .. but is a nice look

I find the dress colour a bit too powdery for her but nevertheless its better than the neutrals. I think if she really wanted a shawl she should've gone for a printed one instead and accessorised the look (long necklace, hair pulled back or to the side, earrings).

Sloppy? I don't think so. She has nice hairstyle and now she hasn't
regrowth of the hair. Her hair looks healthy. I think that now Princess Kate has her hair more sloopy than our Stephanie.

I agree with all three of you ladies! She is my favorite... Adorable, classy, humble and everything I between. It's easy to say that Stephanie is a lucky woman, but II must say... He is the lucky one! Not many princes find a girl like Stephanie!

I agree. Stephanie is by far not the most beautiful, nor the best dressed, but she has her own radiance, class and simplicity, what makes her unique.

I'll take the Gala dress over what Steph wore to the wedding ANY day.

Since she just HAD have one of her shawls, at least she was wearing it nicely, and not just toting it in her hand. And I liked the blue on her, too!

There were a few things she could've possibly tinkered with to have amped it up, a bit. But overall, I liked the outfit and thought she looked VERY pretty!

As for the wedding . . .

The color of the outfit was pretty much all that I liked.

The style of it, overall, struck me as being kind of matronly.

And as for the hat?

Unfortunately, for me, it was just butt-ugly. She wasn't wearing IT, IT was wearing HER. Frankly, when I saw it, my very first thought was that it was something one might've expected Laurentien to show up in.

She's giving it the old college try, though!

Looking forward to seeing how she continues to evolve!

I like it. And her hair suits her this way

I think she looks o.k. She is so fair though and really should be wearing a bit brighter colors. Peach is nice but really does nothing for her. It just amazes me that she is so, how do I say this, plain? She is not glamorous, she draws no attention to herself. She is like the girl next door.

Yes, she is fine and so sweet but her style is a little pale, but maybe she is just modest with her clothes and that is her own style and it is no like if she were making bad choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom