Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 3: June - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie at Felix and Claire's civil wedding:

Full View

What a lovely pink dress! That shade of pink is beautiful. Not sure if I like the shoes though.

That shade of pink is indeed gorgeous. She looks pretty!

I'm on the fence about this dress. The color is okay, but the cut/fit is bothering me, especially around her bust and mid section, it could almost be a little bit bigger in those areas. The shoes with this are awful, those bows on the toe are the worst thing I've seen in a while.

I'm on the fence about this dress. The color is okay, but the cut/fit is bothering me, especially around her bust and mid section, it could almost be a little bit bigger in those areas. The shoes with this are awful, those bows on the toe are the worst thing I've seen in a while.

I agree about the fit but I love that she wore a strong color.

I think Stephanie has a thick midline like Charlene of Monaco. But unlike Charlene, Stephanie does not have the height and shoulders to draw attention away from that area and as a result she sometimes looks matronly even in clothes that are youthful and pretty.

A good tailor could easily solve the problem. The color is beautiful and flattering, imo.

Full View

What a lovely pink dress! That shade of pink is beautiful. Not sure if I like the shoes though.

Princess Stephanie looks nice. The color of the dress fits her. She should wear dresses in vivid colors.

And... today PS didn't have a scarf/shawl :D

The dress wasnt pretty at all and I wouldve never guessed it was by Prada. The bottom layer looks like an add on because the actual dress was too short for her. Also, I find the dress slightly tight waist up. I liked her hair and the soft make up.

I liked the color on her and thought it was one of the best things she's worn. A nice neclace would have helped.

Princess Stephanie looks nice. The color of the dress fits her. She should wear dresses in vivid colors.

And... today PS didn't have a scarf/shawl :D

Oh my goodness you are right...HALLELUJAH!!:ROFLMAO:

The dress wasnt pretty at all and I wouldve never guessed it was by Prada. The bottom layer looks like an add on because the actual dress was too short for her. Also, I find the dress slightly tight waist up. I liked her hair and the soft make up.

Is the dress Prada? I thought she was wearing head-to-toe Valentino when I saw it.

I think she looks beautiful but the bows in the sandals are a bit too big

I think you are right, those who think Stephanie has a somewhat thick midsection. It may be why there are occasional pregnancy rumors for her on the forum. And yes, Moonmaiden, I think good tailoring could fix that thick mid-section look. It is beyond me why a person in her position does not have someone looking into this. The family may just be against tailoring? Want to look natural? But the men all are well-tailored. hmmm. Maria Teresa looked well tailored, though.
Claire's father and brother are so tall that one can just see the next generation, unless MT's genes kick in.

The dress that Stephanie chose is a very lovely shade of pink, and she looks so pretty in it. However, those shoes remind me of the ones in the dress-up corner of my preschool classroom. Something else would have looked better.

Her hair looks great, she's beaming, it's a great color on her and no scarf! Yippee! Her clutch and shoe color look great.

I like her pink dress, but I don't love it.

I may be the only one, but I think the toe bows are cute! I would wear those shoes, and it's nice to see Stephanie expressing a girly, fun side.

Full View

She looks lovely! Love the shade of pink -the shoes... could be much worse. I actually think they are pretty cute!

Last edited:
Stephanie was lovely for the wedding,I love her dress.
I dislike the bows on the shoes

I like the shoes; they're very frivolous and match her clutch, and it adds some interest to a simple outfit devoid of decoration. The color is beautiful on Stephanie, although I do agree that it could have been better fitted across the midriff. I don't think I care for the tiered hemline, either.

Last edited:
Now that I see Stephanie in a full view picture, the pink\coral Prada including (bow) shoes & purse with up hairdo look very stylish. I like her look. Regarding fit, I suppose it depends on how Stephanie came about acquiring this dress but it seems Prada would provide their clients with a stylist & seamstress/fitter. Another full view [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

That's a beautiful photo of Stephanie and Guillaume. Whoever did the bride's updo must have done Stephanie's as well, her hair looks perfect!:)

This is one of her better appearances. Cute, cheerful, and age appropriate.

I give her a "most improved" award for this one :)

To all those who (still) comment about her scarves: she hasn't been wearing them anymore for quite some time now.

Stephanie - Such an old looking outfit and the sleeves are outdated, seen and done. I think she should've gone for something much younger and a slightly stronger colour. Her make up was done well, she looked quite nice and not her usually dull looking.

Prince Guillaume Of Luxembourg And Princess Stephanie Of

No redeeming feature for me. The hat is too big (mind you, I think that would apply to anyone mad enough to wear it. Looks like a giant version of one of DoC's hats); the lace is aging; the colour washes her out and the actual style of outfit does nothing to enhance her shape.

Someone help her cos she is lovely!!

Yes, sadly this outfit is not flattering. I'll take pleasure in the lovely color.

Yes there is nothing nice to say.. even the colour is too baby blue IMO

Stephanie is in the unfortunate position of being a young woman with a pretty face....and the figure of a matron.(even though she has beautiful legs, second only to Kate)

She wears expensive and often quite beautiful clothes, but they rarely look quite right because of the fit. The only solution is to get expert tailoring, imo.

Stephanie is in the unfortunate position of being a young woman with a pretty face....and the figure of a matron.(even though she has beautiful legs, second only to Kate)

She wears expensive and often quite beautiful clothes, but they rarely look quite right because of the fit. The only solution is to get expert tailoring, imo.

I assume, the clothes ARE tailored for her, still they look - ahem.....

Good News is that the colour (is this mint???) is a nice an fresh one, suits her lovely. The hat is :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:.... but at least she gets Points for experiencing new things, no longer that boring! The Dress really is not that flattering (...)
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not really understand why she does not ask to the designer/shop of every one of her outfits, to fit it in her body, this is always done in expensive clothes!

Stephanie can look fantastic when she dress in her age range. She tends toward either too young or too matronly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom