Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I agree with your comment. I didn't care for the drape in front, although I like the Grecian style on Stephanie. I didn't think the color was the best for her, but I believe she's definitely improving.

Her dress is by ISSA

It's not a bad dress but the color isn't right for her, she is too pale for such a color. She does look a bit tired but her make up doesn't help the situation IMO nor does her hair color. I think if it was slightly darker she would look a bit less paler. She should get rid of the shawls, they don't do her justice and they ruin her look.

The dress looks lovely,but she would either need a nice summer-holiday tan or chose a different colour, maybe a brighter shade of orange or some kind of blue, to make this dress a real winner.
The cut and design of the drape dress are very flattering and beautiful, this is definitely a sartorial improvement for HGD Stéphanie! She is learning fast :)

Last edited:
Lovely and elegant!

LaRae

Steph looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

This dress is lovely on Stephanie.
I disagree with who said that she has a bad posture based on only one pic.She may not be perfect but she certainly doesn't have a problem of posture.
There are two high profile princesses who have absolutly bad posture but Stephanie isn't among them;)

This is one of the best dresses she´s ever worn (which isn´t a great achievement, anyway...).
Beautiful, simple dress in a colour that flatters her, really beautiful and youthful hairstyle, lovely clutch...nothing to complain about from me, she looks lovely for once :)

(...) She looks radiant!!! Love the dress, love the color. Love those earrings!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I agree with your comment. I didn't care for the drape in front, although I like the Grecian style on Stephanie. I didn't think the color was the best for her, but I believe she's definitely improving.
Yeah, the drape in front is another thing I find off about the dress.

Last edited:
The best dress of the evening no doubt, perfect colour, accessories and hairstyle !

She looks very beautiful! Love the simplicity of this elegant dress. One of her best looks.

The best since her wedding... but, IMO, there's something (I don't know what) about the style that still looks old for her. She looks lovely, her face is radiant and her husband looks so very happy each time we see her. It's an 8 (with her wedding gown being a 10).

The dress is just okay. I think the fit of the gown is too big or something and I don't like the color. Having said that, this is much better than anything she has worn in the past...well besides her wedding dress.

I agree - its the best since her wedding dress built still not fantastic - maybe needs to be a different colour.

June 7, 2013 - Stephanie Wearing an Elie Saab ready to wear one shoulder dress.
I think this is one of her best looks. Good color and a nice style on her.

Elie Saab ** On Stephanie ** Close up

I agree. She looks minimalistic, elegant and beautiful. This is her best showing in formal evening wear since her own wedding last year.

It is really quite a beautiful styling, dress, hairstyle to the other side of the one shoulder, earrings...she obviously had help that she hasn't had since her wedding.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is just okay. I think the fit of the gown is too big or something and I don't like the colour. Having said that, this is much better than anything she has worn in the past...well besides her wedding dress.
Stephanie has beautiful but very pale skin so I think the colour of the dress drained her. Wearing a draped, Grecian-styled one-shoulder dress needs oodles of self confidence and I don't thing Stephanie is there yet. Had she styled a classic Grecian up do it might have mitigated the effect of the bared shoulder, instead it just look pale and undressed.

I don't think this dress does her any favours. She is lovely, she has an inbred grace not to mention a figure that can carry just about any style. Unfortunately the draped bit did look like it swamped her and hid her lovely curves.

Still, she has come a long way in a very short time and I will be looking with interest at what she unveils for the wedding.

I love the fact that her hair is in a loose chignon to go with her Grecian gown, instead of severely pulled off her face like she normally does. And her makeup looks like evening makeup for a change!

I agree with Frelinghighness that she had some help for this event.

Good job, overall. Let's see what she does tomorrow. :)

I love the fact that her hair is in a loose chignon to go with her Grecian gown, instead of severely pulled off her face like she normally does. And her makeup looks like evening makeup for a change!

I agree with Frelinghighness that she had some help for this event.

Good job, overall. Let's see what she does tomorrow. :)

Yes, her hair looked great! She for sure had some advise (I'm not a fan of the word help really). But... Good advise at that if you ask me ;)

Her best since her wedding day! And, that was a 10!

What tiara is she weari mg today?

it's the Topaz or Citrine Tiara. not very seen these days, so i'm happy stephanie took it out of the vaults, it goes nicely with the dress!

it's the Topaz or Citrine Tiara. not very seen these days, so i'm happy stephanie took it out of the vaults, it goes nicely with the dress!

I finally saw a close up!

I'm glad she took it out too!

I will say, she looked beautiful again today... Loved her look.

Looked stunning!!

Stephanie's dress at the wedding was by Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture ** Stephanie's dress

I thought she was one of the best dressed. The dress was lovely and its usually not a color she wears well but with the hair, make up she looked good. I also like the slight changes she made to the dress like removing the flowers from the hem.

I didn't like the dress or jewels she wore to the wedding. I thought the dress she wore last night was much better.

On the plus side, I did like her makeup.

I liked the dress for the wedding she looks good. The dress last night was just a no the drape was not good.

She looks beautiful!l Love her outfit!

I'm not a fan of the dress she wore for the wedding. I don't hate it but the color is not good against her skin IMO and I don't like her jewels.

Some close-ups of Stephanie and others

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I couldn't seem to separate out just Stephanie, so here are all the pix. Love those citrines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom